- Status for fastmodels
- Testplan dates: need revision. Missed a some deliverable dependency dates.
- From bL VC Session:
- ACTION: Amitk to bring up at next bL meeting.
- Amit: when you switch from big to LITTLE, the latency to get into states changes: big vs little. There is nothing currently available that will allow to update the info. Would be useful feedback to add to next gen of cpuidle. Idea of "insert and remove idle states" from the tables. Could a notifyer handle this for cpuidle? - Dave M: yes, this is a plausible solution. - issue: total amount of time residing on a certain cluster. Switching back and forth, firing several notifyers. - needs more discussion. - Paul M: One initial approach would be to treat big.LITTLE switching the same as frequency changes are currently treated. - Lorenzo: Also coupled C-states and IKS (in kernel switcher) does not get on very well. coupled C-states does not expect the coupling of CPUs to change at run-time because the coupling is based on logical cpus. We must address this sooner than later. - Changes to the core code and must be justified.
- Around the table: Accomplishments, Plans, any Issues
- Technical discussion
Action From Last Meeting
- Copy actions from last meeting here
Action From This Meeting
- Record actions from this meeting
- Record any issue raised in this meeting and communicate with TL and PM.
- Assign someone to record major items from this meeting
* if meeting was on IRC
projects/Big.LITTLE.MP/Meetings/2012-08-20 (last modified 2012-08-21 14:28:54)