- Review Monthly presentation and answer questions
Actions from this meeting
Talk with Vicky & Usman about how monthly will work for LTs
Write up how things work today for his groups with the ultimate destination being the wiki
- Things will be a bit of a juggling act until things settle down
Will likely make the WI a BP and make TR dependent upon this new BP for the release & notes
- asac likes this
asac referenced https://launchpad.net/gcc-linaro/4.6/4.6-2011.05-0 for it's release notes, etc.
- Created customized naming conventions for TC, Kernel, and Power.
- I'm thinking of going with a milestone page and work with the engineers to get it show nicely. Will probably have it ready by Tuesday.
asac referenced https://launchpad.net/linaro-android/+milestone/11.05 for it's release notes, etc.
- asac thinks a generic landing team project would be helpful to capture all of the items we want to deliver each month. (e.g. a generic TI project).
- a bit of discussion about what we're providing to the public in terms of downloads
- Anmar thinks the LT could do this but thinks the LT needs 2 or 3 cycles to settle down before doing this.
- Does the LT want to release monthly components for platform to consume?
- Should these be tarballs like the WGs?
- asac thinks Ilias and Mounir are working with teams that are closely aligned with the monthly concept
- Discussion about testing everything staging.launchpad.net
- asac thinks that if the LP milestone page looks nice it will be a great learning tool
- Discussion about uptake and learning curve
internal/archive/pmo/ProjectManagement/Meetings/2011-06-23 (last modified 2013-08-27 00:22:20)