- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Review activity reports - All team members
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Last weeks action items to discuss.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Dave Pigott <davepigott>
- More infrastructure deployment for TC2s - nearly complete - will be by Friday
- Spent an afternoon at ARM with 8 people from various divisions who are very interested in LAVA. Have been invited back to do a presentation to a wider ARM employee base
- Spent time trying to sort out failing cloud instance - not yet resolved, working with OS people still
- Worked some more on snowball serial to no avail as yet - now working with people on #igloo
- General support and maintenance
- Fix cloud instance
- Finish TC2 deployment
- Deploy new snowballs if serial problem can get fixed
- Re-configure lab internal network once leased line is active
- Was out sick on Monday
- Zen missed their allotted call on Wednesday - now scheduled for Thursday at 10am
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro>
- initial contributions to lava-deployment-tool, lava-dispatcher
working on making lava-deployment-tool able to run completely non-interactively, plus Vagrant support (e.g. to get a LAVA instance runnning in a VM one has to just bzr branch lp:lava-deployment-tool && cd lava-deployment-tool && vagrant up)
work on exposing device version on LAVA.
- spent quite some time getting to know the infrastructure
- spent some time booking flights for Connect and dealing with bank issues
Andy Doan <doanac>
- cleaning up readthedocs
- lava-test swcontext sources support
- some re-thinking of the lava-dispatcher
- q3 card
- lava-dispatcher work
- device tree for origen
Michael Hudson-Doyle <mwhudson>
- Started to play with power probe (actually, just got DS-5 license so far...)
- Adding support for filters to match multiple tests/test cases
- Finish off filter multiple test cases (nearly done)
- Investigate power probe.
- Plan Connect sessions.
- Getting DS-5 license working took aaages.
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Meetings/2012-09-13 (last modified 2013-08-23 13:18:58)