Include: Nothing found for "^## meetings$"!

Include: Nothing found for "^## end-meetings$"!

This page is being re-factored. Most of the old content has been moved to LAVA


Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting
    • zyga/plars/davepigott to discuss deployment of the cloudified dispatcher pieces
    • fabo to work with chithu and investigate ltp test build out of tree - DONE
      • LTP ST-E is an old version. It doesn't makes sense to include it in LAVA. ST-E would like to collaborate and use latest LTP with ST-E addition. Discussions on-going.
  • Review activity reports
  • Engineer progress reports
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • zyga/plars/davepigott to discuss deployment of the cloudified dispatcher pieces - ?
  • fabo to work with chithu and investigate ltp test build out of tree - DONE

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Spring Zhang (springz)

Highlights

  • Squid proxy service integration -- learning
  • Integrate tjbench to lava-test -- send the mp to lava-test and lava-android-test, also test it.
  • Merge VTE test suite to lava-test -- postponed. Help LT with test suite.
  • Update webapp development doc in lava-deployment-tool

Plans

  • Squid
  • Work on VTE test suite integration and test MX6Q LT kernel.

Issues & Absence

  • Tomb sweeping day, will take leave on Apr.1~Apr.4, alternate work on Mar.31st.

Michael Hudson-Doyle <mwhudson>

Highlights

  • Moving everyone to owned bundle streams
    • Came up with a basic plan
    • Submitted mps to android-build & ci.linaro.org

    • Changed image tests to submit to owned stream
  • Release/deployment stuff
  • Worked on catch-all timeouts & log file size limits in the scheduler.

Plans

  • Work on 2012.04 items:
    • Notifications of failed health jobs
    • ... need to find something else I guess :-)

Issues

  • On leave 6th - 13th April inclusive.

Paul Larson <plars>

Highlights

  • 2012.03 release activities
  • Documented the release process
  • finished up some other documentation work for lava-test
  • Wrote some unit tests for big.little
  • got all the pieces together to start testing on big.little this week
  • wrote up a test report
  • Started on rypple reviews

Plans

  • Sync with Andy, transition plans, etc
  • Finish up reviews

Issues

  • Transitioning to a new team


Le Chi Thu <ChiThu>

Highlights

  • Investigating how to adapt the snowball kernel CI jobs to include building the STE LTP test as well.
  • Investigating the bug 954997 - cannot download from https://ci.linaro.org

  • Investigating to open source the STE internal test framework (UTF) + the UI driven test lib for android.

Plans

  • Continue implement adaption of the snowball kernel CI jobs to include building the STE LTP test as well.
  • Continue investigation the bug 954997 - cannot download from https://ci.linaro.org

  • Continue Investigation of open source the STE internal test framework (UTF) + the UI driven test lib for android.

Issues

  • None


Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by plars at 01:02:37 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-03-30-01.02.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Validation/Meetings/2012-03-29 (plars, 01:02:43)

  • Actions from last meeting (plars, 01:03:06)

  • Review activity reports (plars, 01:16:35)

    • ACTION: zyga to work with davepigott to get a good offline copy of the lava data after lava is shutdown, but before the server is physically disconnected if possible (plars, 01:19:28)

    • ACTION: mwhudson to create a lp team for lava job submitters and add the group in lava with necessary permissions (plars, 01:45:01)

  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion (plars, 01:46:26)

  • aob (plars, 01:54:53)

Meeting ended at 02:00:00 UTC.

Action items

  • zyga to work with davepigott to get a good offline copy of the lava data after lava is shutdown, but before the server is physically disconnected if possible
  • mwhudson to create a lp team for lava job submitters and add the group in lava with necessary permissions

Action items, by person

  • mwhudson
    • mwhudson to create a lp team for lava job submitters and add the group in lava with necessary permissions
  • zyga
    • zyga to work with davepigott to get a good offline copy of the lava data after lava is shutdown, but before the server is physically disconnected if possible

People present (lines said)

  • plars (174)
  • zyga (84)
  • mwhudson (34)
  • springz (24)
  • doanac (10)

internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Meetings/2012-03-29 (last modified 2013-08-23 13:18:39)