Include: Nothing found for "^## meetings$"!

Include: Nothing found for "^## end-meetings$"!

This page is being re-factored. Most of the old content has been moved to LAVA


Agenda

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Dave Pigott <davepigott>

Highlights

  • Got VExpress UEFI boot working with LAVA - code changes checked in and merged
  • Checked lava-partition script into lava-dispatcher
  • Usual board maintenance - a lot of boards going offline because of conmux disconnects
  • Move planning

Plans

  • Finalise cloud deployment
  • Move office

Issues

  • I will be out this Friday PM

Michael Hudson-Doyle <mwhudson>

Highlights

  • Good progress on privacy, code is feature complete althouh maybe not production ready.
  • Moved ajax-based table code into server and made it nicer to use.

Plans

  • Plan the transition to owned bundle streams
  • A few tweaks to job health (allow editing the offline reason for instance)
  • Ajaxify tables in dashboard

Issues

  • New scheduler code seems strangely broken on staging :/
  • Trio of serial truncation/deployment failure/tests hanging bugs in dispatcher seem depressingly impenetrable


Zygmunt Krynicki <zyga>

Highlights

  • Experimenting with Celery and Kombu
  • Managed to cloudify lava-tool
  • Got access to developer licensing server for fast models

Plans

  • Cloudify the dispatcher and work on getting that into production

Issues

  • I need replacement hardware for sensible development feedback


Yongqin Liu <liuyq>

Highlights

  • Modified lava-android-test to support specified android command or android command file
  • Modified lava-dispatcher to support lava-android-test run-custom sub command
  • Modified lava-deployment-tool to support toggling all instances at once

Plans

  • Modify post-build-lava.py to support lava-android-test run-custom sub command and other command like this
  • Add support for running monkeyrunner script to lava-android-test

Issues

  • need to discuss with Zach about how to deal the reboot during test command in LAVA


Le Chi Thu <ChiThu>

Highlights

  • Define health check jobs for each device_type. Done except VExpress.
  • Debugging and fixing out of tree tests. Deployment of lava-dispatcher Done and final testing Done.
  • Started to look at how to write tests for snowball (STE LTP project)

Plans

  • Continue with test template for snowball (STE LTP project)
  • Continue to see why snowball CI test suites failed

Issues

  • None

Paul Larson <pwlars>

Highlights

  • Did some server cleanup - eliminated the local copies of all the dispatcher-types
  • Released and deployed an updated version of the scheduler with something to help wget timeout, and Dave's vexpress changes
  • Lots of looking at health jobs, hunting down problems, filing bugs
  • Found another option that migh help us in debugging deployment failures
  • More work on big.LITTLE planning
  • Wrote a quick blog entry about the health check work

Plans

  • Transitioning to a new role as QA Lead
  • Help transition LAVA to a new tech lead
  • Continue to do whatever I can to make LAVA awesome! :)

Issues

  • Need to find a new LAVA tech lead


Spring Zhang (springz)

Highlights

  • Working on lab health view. -- graphic view
  • Merge VTE test suite to lava-test -- Get header files and compile natively successfully.
  • Lab device check -- file bugs, we all found lots of boards offline.

Plans

  • Work on VTE test suite merge.

Issues & Absence

  • Integrate tjbench to lava-test --


Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

#linaro-meeting Meeting

Meeting started by plars at 01:32:37 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-03-16-01.32.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 02:38:07 UTC.

Action items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • plars (177)
  • mwhudson (57)
  • springz (27)
  • liuyq (9)

internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Meetings/2012-03-15 (last modified 2013-08-23 13:19:32)