Include: Nothing found for "^## meetings$"!

Include: Nothing found for "^## end-meetings$"!

This page is being re-factored. Most of the old content has been moved to LAVA


Agenda

Past Action items

  • (none).

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Michael Hudson-Doyle <mwhudson>

Highlights

  • Landed initial support for private jobs in scheduler.
  • Made all scheduler tables ajax-based.
  • Got dispatcher to the point where we can start to move off conmux, if we want.
  • Deployed scheduler with automatic health job support.

Plans

  • Ajaxify tables in dashboard.
  • Implement a way of actually being able to create a public job.

Issues

  • Nothing in particular.

Paul Larson <plars>

Highlights

  • Lots more work on big.LITTLE test plans, created execution plan
  • Pingdom will now send notifications to our new lava-notifications mailing list whenever lava is unreachable
  • Looking at health checks
  • Found at least one issue where the wget | tar bit is failing. This needs to be rethought because the current approach will hide the root cause of many errors here. But I did some investigation in to what was happening and have a proposed patch that I think will fix the issue we are seeing now.

Plans

  • Get official signoff on the big.LITTLE test plan, and other misc big.LITTLE work
  • Look more at fast models and big.LITTLE and what will be needed there
  • Looking at how we can do better monitoring for some things

Issues

  • Starting to get sick :(


Dave Pigott <davepigott>

Highlights

  • Completed coding and configuration on vexpress uefi changes
  • Testing on vexpress - code works - vexpress problemns mean testing halted
  • Received serial cables for snowballs
  • General board maintenance

Plans

  • Finish up cloud configuration
  • Get back to vexpress
  • Lay out logistics for office move

Issues

  • My wife has an injured foot and this means I will have to work from home more often


Yongqin Liu <liuyq>

Highlights

  • Worked on adding support of custom android command
  • Worked on improving the coding style of lava-android-test source file

Plans

  • Commit work on the coding style improvement
  • Commit work on support of custom android command
  • work on the deal of reboot during test
  • Commit the work on support of multiple lava instances on single IP machine for lava-deployment-tool

Issues

  • N/A


Le CHi Thu <ChiThu>

Highlights

  • Define health check jobs for each device_type. Done except imx51 and VExpress.
  • Debugging and fixing out of tree tests. MP is merge. Deployment of lava-dispatcher and final testing remind.

Plans

  • Final testing of out of tree test fixes.
  • STE LTP project

Issues

  • None


Spring Zhang (springz)

Highlights

  • Working on lab health view. -- retrieve more details from job log file as offline reason.
  • Merge VTE test suite to lava-test -- InProgress

Plans

  • Work on graphic view of lab health.
  • Work on VTE test suite merge.

Issues & Absence

  • Integrate tjbench to lava-test -- pending, wait for feedback from MM team. Already ping Rony and he will discuss in MM team.


Zygmunt Krynicki <zyga>

Highlights

  • Working on dispatcher cloud support
  • Agreed on design to cloudify the dispatcher
  • Working on Sentry support in the lab
  • Working on RabbitMQ support in the lab
  • Working on lots of bug fixes and code reviews in various parts of the stack

Plans

  • Prove that the cloudified dispatcher works with my local boards.

Issues

  • It seems my beagle is gone :/ (see linaro-dev message)


IRC logs

Meeting started by plars at 14:03:18 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-03-09-14.03.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 15:05:40 UTC.

Action items

  • zyga to provide a blueprint on on dispatcher cloud support
  • plars/fabo to see where zyga's blueprint fit in the roadmap
  • everybody to update headline/acceptance
  • plars/zyga/fabo to discuss about fast-models support
  • fabo/plars to review meeting template
  • springz/tgall_foo/ronynandy to sync about tjunittest and tjbench work to push into lava

Action items, by person

  • fabo
    • plars/fabo to see where zyga's blueprint fit in the roadmap
    • plars/zyga/fabo to discuss about fast-models support
    • fabo/plars to review meeting template
  • plars
    • plars/fabo to see where zyga's blueprint fit in the roadmap
    • plars/zyga/fabo to discuss about fast-models support
    • fabo/plars to review meeting template
  • springz
    • springz/tgall_foo/ronynandy to sync about tjunittest and tjbench work to push into lava
  • tgall_foo
    • springz/tgall_foo/ronynandy to sync about tjunittest and tjbench work to push into lava
  • zyga
    • zyga to provide a blueprint on on dispatcher cloud support
    • plars/fabo to see where zyga's blueprint fit in the roadmap
    • plars/zyga/fabo to discuss about fast-models support

People present (lines said)

  • plars (145)
  • zyga (118)
  • fabo (70)
  • davepigott_ (23)
  • springz (12)
  • tgall_foo (6)
  • ChiThu (4)

internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Meetings/2012-03-08 (last modified 2013-08-23 13:18:43)