Include: Nothing found for "^## meetings$"!
Include: Nothing found for "^## end-meetings$"!
This page is being re-factored. Most of the old content has been moved to LAVA
|/11.11SchedulerBlueprints /LAVA /LDS-O /PrebuiltImageReliability /Specs /Status /Strategy /WeeklyReport|
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Review activity reports - All team members
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Last weeks action items to discuss.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Dave Pigott <davepigott>
- Trying to get Snowball up and running
- Finalising Leased Line proposal
- Finalising NAS proposal
- Firewall investigation
- Getting UPS spec and pricing
- Deploying Pandas and Beagles into validation lab
- Started looking at #797622 and #797628 in Lava dashboard tool
- Get snowballs up and deployed in validation lab
- Complete Lava dashboard fixes
- Have Monday and Tuesday out for a funeral
Zygmunt Krynicki <zyga>
- Working on lava-ci:
- support for building source packages
- support for building binary packages
- support for getting source code branches and setting up developer environment
updated lava environment blueprint https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-validation-misc/+spec/linaro-11.06-lava-environment
- Working on lava-dashboard:
- Reported some issues on lava-dashboard-tool:
- Working on linaro-django-pagination:
created a new repository on github: https://github.com/zyga/django-pagination
- merged a dozen branches from various people to create strong fork (so we don't end up with another unmaintained tree
- added tests and examples
added documentation: http://packages.python.org/linaro-django-pagination/
- released on pypi 2.0
- Working on linaro-dashboard-bundle:
- created a blueprint on planned improvements to documentation
- Hack on lava-ci to make it possible to deploy development environment with pip + virtualenv
- Hack on lava-ci to make it possible to upload source packages to a ppa
- Continue creating recipes so that lava can be released in the new ppa (ppa:linaro-validation/ppa)
- Issues that may affect progress
- Implemented job submission API for scheduler
- Wrote a prototype scheduler daemon that reads the jobs to process off disk.
- Improve scheduler
- Implement https certificate checking in lava-tool auth stuff
- Nothing in particular
Spring Zhang (springz)
- Finish the dispatcher error handler framework: lp:~qzhang/lava-dispatcher/simple-error-handler
- Update spec and blueprint when develop error handler.
- Try to reproduce the i.MX51evk uboot issue which it won't load uImage in validation farm, but can't reproduce.
- Start test with the new weekly test cycle, but meet an network issue(can't get IP by a router) when testing mx53 by lava.
- Enhance error handler if there is requirement.
Issues & Absence
Le Chi Thu <ChiThu>
- Manage able flash snowball and boot both on emmc och mmc
- Created the blueprint on out of tree tests for lava-test
- Deploy and test run lava-test in snowball
- Start to implement out of tree tests
Your Name <your irc nick>
- Bullet points of what you've been doing/achieved
- What you're planning to do over the next period
- Issues that may affect progress
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Meetings/2011-06-16 (last modified 2013-08-23 13:19:21)