Include: Nothing found for "^## meetings$"!

Include: Nothing found for "^## end-meetings$"!

This page is being re-factored. Most of the old content has been moved to LAVA


Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Michael Hudson-Doyle <mwhudson>

Highlights

  • Finally joined the dots to allow an authenticated api call to lava-server from the command line.

Plans

  • Improve security of authenticated api calls over https (i.e. check certificates)
  • At last, start to work on the guts of lava-scheduler
  • Help Zygmunt make some releases

Issues

  • Setting up new laptop for development and moving office tomorrow, both a little bit disruptive.


Le Chi Thu <ChiThu>

Highlights

  • Merged outstanding approved merge proposal.
  • Reviewed linaro-django-xmlrpc

Plans

  • Study Zygmunts test tree implementation.
  • Get the snowball hardware up

Issues

  • None


Dave Pigott <davepigott>

Highlights

  • Been on compassionate leave
  • Catch up yesterday
  • Finalising leased line details
  • Getting ready for office re-arrangement

Plans

  • Present leased line proposal
  • Pick up Visual board and image boot status for all images/hwpacks on panda work

Issues

  • Will be off for a family funeral on 20th/21st June


Spring Zhang (springz)

Highlights

Plans

  • Work on error handler.

Issues & Absence

  • NA


Paul Larson <plars>

Highlights

  • Hosted the Public Plan Review for the Linaro Validation team
  • Tested and fixed a bug on the new firefox startup time test contributed by the Ubuntu ARM team
  • Moved the results stream for daily results to "lava-daily" and fixed the reports so they look at the correct location
  • fixed the dashboard on validation.linaro.org to update views and reports from the correct location
  • Figured out why android images weren't working, fixed the things I can fix so far, still a few outstanding issues that need to be addressed

Plans

  • Get android images working reliably in the validation farm
  • Hopefully get daily runs started on some more boards (imx51 may finally be unblocked due to a new workaround)

Issues

  • My laptop seems to be spontaneously killing itself several times a day


Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by plars at 01:01:32 UTC. The full logs are available at http://people.linaro.org/~fboudra/linarobot/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-06-10-01.01.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 01:22:15 UTC.

Action items

* (none)

People present (lines said)

* plars (70) * springz (21) * mwhudson (8) * zyga (4)

internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Meetings/2011-06-09 (last modified 2013-08-23 13:18:31)