- Period: (2011-09-20 to 2011-09-26)
PM: David Zinman <david.zinman AT linaro DOT org>
Weekly Status Report
- Offspring changes will be reviewed by Steve Magoun on Oct 1.
- limited bot access granted to Mattias, greater permissions needed.
- Released svammel.
- l-i-t released
- omapzoom kernel mirror moved to android.git.linaro.org, tests syncs using linaro-aosp-sync-bot user.
- review/testing fgiff's Gerrit/Android Build integration
- Completed the Blueprint initial-metadata-for-kernel-ci-jobs, all-ci-jobs-to-bzr, deliver-announce-beta-kernel-ci-service, kernel-build-results-to-lava BP's
- Improved the jenkins jobs to build the kernel debian package to build in the jobs workspace than in the parent directory
- Modified the jenkins job script to include the job name, so that the bundle stream now has a human readable and meaningful name.
- Merged all django-group-access changes needed to use it for private projects in Offspring
- Rebased 3 old Offspring branches on top of current trunk and proposed them for merging again.
Risks / Issues
- There is a problem with Vexpress V2 hwpacks in l-i-t 2011.09. Fix available
The kernel hwpack built seems to work fine for booting and running the tests, but it fails to reboot successfully. Reported in Bug 860556
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2011-09-28 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:25)