- Period: (2011-09-13 to 2011-09-19)
PM: David Zinman <david.zinman AT linaro DOT org>
Weekly Status Report
- linaro-ci added to the work-items-tracker config
- discussion required concerning setting up staging instance of the workitems tracker
- Host gcc-linaro bzr seed in S3; stamp Android toolchain bzr builds with bzr rev.
- Omapzoom kernel imported to Gerrit
Linaro Roadmap is now generated at http://status.linaro.org/11.11/roadmap.html (will be blank until we have access to the data)
hwpack v2 format, now collects the board specific code for making boot files: https://code.launchpad.net/~mabac/linaro-image-tools/make-boot-files-v2/+merge/75169
- More offspring planning and blueprints.
- Linaro talk at Oxford Geek Night 23 went really well.
- Script created to store our shared web credentials in an encrypted file that can be decrypted by anybody in the team
- Implementation plan has been drafted for private hwpacks.
- Changes submitted to django-group-access so that we can use it in Offspring for private hwpacks
- Work items added to the all-ci-jobs-to-bzr blueprint
- lci-build-tools have been modified to include git_branch_name in build status and kernel config name in the test run status
- More jobs added to the Kernel CI for the linux-next, linux (torvalds branch), linux-arm-soc for origen, exynos4 efconfigs.
- jenkins-scripts-in-bzr work item completed.
- Release this week:
Risks / Issues
- need to get offspring changes reviewed upstream, getting changes incorporated is difficult.
mabac is waiting for API access to the roadmap data in KanbanTool.
- There are some known issues with Snowball V2/V3 so there's an opportunity to exchange boards and get a V5 replacement via Calao.
- The status.linaro.org update script seems to take 2.5 hours now and takes even longer for every day that passes.
- James W on vacation September 26 - 30
- Reminder: evaluations are due
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2011-09-21 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:25)