- Period: (20110504-20110506)
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/Status
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-infrastructure.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- Progress has been made on the continuous build installation. A shared GCC master repository was implemented reducing the slave download times by over an hour. This in turn reduces the overall build and test duration by a similar amount. The shared GCC repository is updated hourly to incorporate the very latest changes. Next step is kernel integration.
- The Android build service gained the ability to compile toolchains. This will be further enhanced in the coming weeks to incorporate build-specific node setup, support for specifying make targets and jobs via build config.
- linaro-image-tools 0.4.5 was released to coincide with the very first 'official' Android images. This release added support for building Linaro Android images.
- The assessment of the work on hardware packs v2 has started. More discussion will be had at L@UDS.
- linaro-media-create has initial support for the ST-Ericsson Snowball platform. It will available for demoing at LDS but isn't ready to be merged.
- The team prepares LDS sessions.
- Kernel builds integration into the continuous integration framework.
Risks / Issues
- VERY HIGH IMPACT: Mattias unable to work productively due to IT restrictions in ST-E (13 weeks): some progress. Has process now to request changes, but little response to his requests in more than 4 weeks. Mattias is working from home or over 3G in the meantime.
- HIGH IMPACT: Gerrit instance needed for Android (13 weeks): Co-ordination with IS has started
- MEDIUM IMPACT: No feedback has been received from upstream on Linaro patchwork changes so the delta keeps growing (6 week).
- MEDIUM IMPACT: android-build needs a licence approval but the process is currently under review. Will wait one more week to see if the process is changed.
- Deepti B. Kalakeri is absent on Wednesday May 4th.
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2011-05-05 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:24)