- Period: (20110324-20110331)
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-infrastructure.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- svammel, the mass bug filing tool, is now considered feature complete for its currently incarnation. Only bug fixes and documentation are planned at this time. Waiting on the TSC for relicensing approval.
- A script to scan git commits to a given branch and update the state of the patch tracking data has now been implemented.
Risks / Issues
VERY HIGH IMPACT: Mattias unable to work productively due to IT restrictions in ST-E (8 weeks): some progress. Has process now to request changes, but little response to his requests in more than 4 weeks. Mattias is working from home or over 3G in the meantime.
HIGH IMPACT: PatchTracking requires deploying Patchwork (7 weeks): Discussion with IS, and it is not expected to take them long to do once they get to it. They have indicated that they may be able to start at the end of this week, or in the week after.
HIGH IMPACT: Gerrit instance needed for Android (7 weeks): Co-ordination with IS has started. Waiting to hear from them if we can get it this month, and what we need to do to help with that.
MEDIUM IMPACT: OurOwnOffspring is still being setup (many weeks)
MEDIUM IMPACT: Want a Jenkins/Hudson instance for Continuous Integration purposes (many weeks): Discussions with IS, and they will provide one, but timeframe is unclear at this point. Will host ourselves until IS can provide. Work on an ec2 instance for this has started, and we should have it completed soon.
- ‘’’MEDIUM IMPACT’’’ No feedback has been received from upstream on Linaro patchwork changes so the delta keeps growing (1 week).
- ‘’’MEDIUM IMPACT’’’ svammel relicensing is blocked on kiko giving explicit approval (1 week).
- Wiki pages of note:
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2011-03-31 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:20)