- Period: (20110310-20110316)
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/Status
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-infrastructure.html
Stakeholder process: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/CurrentProjects
Key Points for wider discussion
- A blog aggregator instance has been setup at planet.linaro.org, please take a look.
https://android-build.linaro.org/ is now feature complete and can be used by the Android team for requesting builds.
- Initial investigations into how the Infrastructure team could help on the Validation LAVA scheduler have happened. No decision has been made to commit resources to this project at this time.
- Work continues on svammel as fixes and functionality go into the branch. Some reviews and feedback have been given by the Developer Platform team.
- The continuous integration work saw its first deployment on EC2 as Jenkins was installed and configured. More work is needed before this is useful.
Work on http://status.linaro.org is ramping down with a couple of fixes being worked on this week.
- linaro-image-tools will be getting a release soon (likely before the monthly release date to ease the process of getting it in to Ubuntu)
- Final patch metrics for the next member report.
Risks / Issues
VERY HIGH IMPACT: Mattias unable to work productively due to IT restrictions in ST-E (6 weeks): some progress. Has process now to request changes, but little response to his requests in more than 4 weeks. Mattias is working from home or over 3G in the meantime.
HIGH IMPACT: PatchTracking requires deploying Patchwork (5 weeks): Discussion with IS, and it is not expected to take them long to do once they get to it. They have indicated that they may be able to start at the end of this week, or in the week after.
HIGH IMPACT: Gerrit instance needed for Android (5 weeks): Co-ordination with IS has started. Waiting to hear from them if we can get it this month, and what we need to do to help with that.
MEDIUM IMPACT: Deepti lacking hardware to work with her Panda board: Deepti has received the Panda board, but doesn't have a USB->serial cable for it, so is still unable to use it for much. Working on tasks that don't require it, but unable to participate in image testing. (many weeks).
MEDIUM IMPACT: OurOwnOffspring is still being setup (many weeks)
MEDIUM IMPACT: Want a Jenkins/Hudson instance for Continuous Integration purposes (many weeks): Discussions with IS, and they will provide one, but timeframe is unclear at this point. Will host ourselves until IS can provide. Work on an ec2 instance for this has started, and we should have it completed soon.
MEDIUM IMPACT: Deepti and Avik are sharing one Panda board meaning some hardware specific work is being blocked (2 weeks).
Guilherme at PyCon 10-15 March
- James away 21st March
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2011-03-17 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:19)