- Period: (20110303-20110309)
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/Status
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-infrastructure.html
Stakeholder process: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/CurrentProjects
Key Points for wider discussion
A 'feature-complete' version of the Android build system front-end to Jenkins is available at https://android-build.linaro.org/mockup/. Builds can be done by members of the ~linaro-android-builders Launchpad team and the actual Jenkins instance can be found at http://android-build.linaro.org/jenkins. Please take a look and give comments.
- svammel mass bug filing tool for build failures is progressing. Some more improvements planned but initial reviews are favourable. Code reviews are welcome.
- ec2 investigations continue to find the best solution for the continuous integration service. An ebs instance either small or large for the master and include slaves as when needed for builds seems the most effective.
- Mattias and Deepti now have Panda boards although Deepti's is shared at the moment.
- Initial patch tracking metrics have been given to management.
- Tracking bugs as work items on non-Ubuntu projects was enabled in the status.linaro.org code.
Initial work on a planet instance for Linaro has been undertaken. The results can be found at http://ec2-50-17-53-200.compute-1.amazonaws.com/
- linaro-image-tools will be getting a release soon (likely before the monthly release date to ease the process of getting it in to Ubuntu)
- Final patch metrics for the next member report in two weeks.
Risks / Issues
VERY HIGH IMPACT: Mattias unable to work productively due to IT restrictions in ST-E (5 weeks): some progress. Has process now to request changes, but little response to his requests in more than 4 weeks. Mattias is working from home or over 3G in the meantime.
HIGH IMPACT: PatchTracking requires deploying Patchwork (4 weeks): Discussion with IS, and it is not expected to take them long to do once they get to it. They have indicated that they may be able to start at the end of this week, or in the week after.
HIGH IMPACT: Gerrit instance needed for Android (4 weeks): Co-ordination with IS has started. Waiting to hear from them if we can get it this month, and what we need to do to help with that.
HIGH IMPACT: Deepti believes she has not been granted travel to Linaro@UDS (2 weeks): She will attend remotely where possible.
HIGH IMPACT: A large portion of James' time is taken by project management at the moment (several weeks): investigations are in progress on how to move most of this work onto a PM.
MEDIUM IMPACT: Deepti lacking hardware to work with her Panda board: Deepti has received the Panda board, but doesn't have a USB->serial cable for it, so is still unable to use it for much. Working on tasks that don't require it, but unable to participate in image testing. (many weeks).
MEDIUM IMPACT: OurOwnOffspring lacking hardware (many weeks): x86 for master is ready and waiting, XMs for slaves delivered to IS. Awaiting setup from IS.
MEDIUM IMPACT: Want a Jenkins/Hudson instance for Continuous Integration purposes (many weeks): Discussions with IS, and they will provide one, but timeframe is unclear at this point. Will host ourselves until IS can provide. Work on getting an ec2 instance for this has started, and we should have it running in ec2 by next week.
MEDIUM IMPACT: Deepti and Avik are sharing one Panda board meaning some hardware specific work is being blocked (1 week).
Guilherme at PyCon 10-15 March
- James away 21st March
- Deepti on vacation 11th March
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2011-03-10 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:20)