Key Points for wider discussion

  • Getting good metrics for Patch Tracking it dependent on pervasive usage of How do we ensure that everyone remembers to use it?

Team Highlights

  • Prototype of BuildFailureBugFiling submitted to slangasek for his consideration

  • Positive upstream feedback on most Patchwork patches submitted for review. Blocked somewhat on getting them merged.
  • Good progress on implementation of mockups for next iteration of

Upcoming Deliverables

Risks / Issues

(Due to James' absence some of the status of these will be out of date)

  • Mattias unable to work productively due to IT restrictions in ST-E (4 weeks, v. high): some progress. Has process now to request changes, but no response to his requests in more than 1 week. Mattias is working from home or over 3G in the meantime.
  • Deepti lacking a board to work with (many weeks, high): A Panda board is earmarked, and is in Bangalore, but Deepti hasn't yet received it. Avik Silk is using the board first to test some Panda fixes, but is blocked on bug 708883. Working on tasks that don't require it, but unable to participate in image testing.
  • PatchTracking requires deploying Patchwork (2 weeks, high): Co-ordination of this with IS has started. Their initial judement is that it shouldn't be a big problem.

  • Gerrit instance needed for Android (2 weeks, high): Co-ordination with IS has started. Waiting to hear from them if we can get it this month, and what we need to do to help with that.
  • No project manager for the team (2 weeks, high): Joey is working to solve. James will do these duties for the team in the meantime.
  • Deepti believes she has not been granted travel to Linaro@UDS (0 weeks, high): She will attend remotely where possible, and James will follow up to find out if it is true.
  • Mattias lacking a board to work with (4 weeks, medium): some progress, he has a board, but it spends most of the time being borrowed back by other people with ST-E. Mattias will work on a project that doesn't require a board in the meantime.
  • OurOwnOffspring lacking hardware (many weeks, medium): x86 for master is ready and waiting, XMs for slaves delivered to IS. Awaiting setup from IS.

  • Want a Jenkins/Hudson instance for Continuous Integration purposes (many weeks, medium): Discussions with IS, and they will provide one, but timeframe is unclear at this point. Will host ourselves until IS can provide.

New risk:

  • Not all patchwork patches will be merged upstream in time for us to deploy (medium): We will deploy from our own branch containing our patches if not.


  • Guilherme will be out on 7/3 and 8/3 due to national holidays, and 10-15 March for PyCon US.

  • Michael will be out late March and late April for vacation.
  • James was out most of the last week for vacation and dental work. He will be out 7/3 for vacation and 21/3 for further dental work.

internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2011-02-24 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:35)