- Period: (20110203-20110209)
- PM: None
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-infrastructure.html
Stakeholders process: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/CurrentProjects
Key Points for wider discussion
- None this week
First iteration of https://android-build.linaro.org is up and running.
First prototype of https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Android/Specs/AndroidMirrorService coded.
Wrote design and implementation plans for PatchTracking.
- Got series support in status.linaro.org deployed.
- Mattias is making progress with IT issues within ST-E.
- 3/5 of the team is booked for Budapest.
- Stakeholders meeting prioritized some new requests for working on soon.
Assisted with getting a hwpack for the s5pv310 set up. It is now building daily and the Landing Team can improve it. http://snapshots.linaro.org/11.05-daily/linaro-hwpacks/lt-s5pv310/
- Two weeks of facilitating the co-ordination with IS has led to as many tickets being completed by them as the previous two months.
- status.linaro.org delivered to satisfaction of interested parties within the next week.
Risks / Issues
- Mattias unable to work productively due to IT restrictions in ST-E (2 weeks, v. high): some progress. Has process now to request changes, but not all have been acted on yet.
- Mattias lacking a board to work with (2 weeks, medium): some progress, but proposed board is private currently, and is apparently wanted for use by several people. Mattias will work on a project that doesn't require a board in the meantime.
- Deepti lacking a board to work with (many weeks, high): A Panda board is earmarked, but Deepti has not yet received it. Working on tasks that don't require it, but unable to participate in image testing.
PatchTracking requires deploying Patchwork (0 weeks, high): Co-ordination of this will start with IS immediately.
- Patchwork seems unmaintained upstream (0 weeks, low): Will monitor. Can always use a fork for our purposes.
- Gerrit instance needed for Android (0 weeks, high): Co-ordination with IS has started. Waiting to hear from them if we can get it this month, and what we need to do to help with that.
OurOwnOffspring lacking hardware (many weeks, medium): x86 for master is ready and waiting, Joey has ordered XMs for slaves, should be here this month.
- Want a Hudson instance for Continuous Integration purposes (many weeks, medium): Discussions with IS, and they will provide one, but timeframe is unclear at this point. Will host ourselves until IS can provide.
- No project manager for the team (0 weeks, high): Joey is working to solve. James will do these duties for the team in the meantime.
- Deepti spent 1 day at IBM internal meeting this week.
- Guilherme on vacation this Friday.
- James on vacation 17th-22nd February.
- Multiple absences planned for March.
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2011-02-10 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:18)