- Period: (20110120-20110126)
PM: Ian Smith <email@example.com>
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org
Key Points for wider discussion
- status.linaro.org has now been deployed, and is being refined. This site allows progress and reporting information to be observed.
- RT tickets are being monitored by the Infrastructure team. If there is an IS issue, the Infrastructure team may be able to assist.
- The Infrastructure Stakeholder review meeting is taking place on 3rd February.
- A private instance of hudson building Android on EC2 has been produced.
- status.linaro.org being deployed (see above).
- The RT ticket queue is increasing following the involvement of the Infrastructure team, which ensure the correct visibility of IS issues affecting Linaro.
- Preparations are under way for the next Infrastructure Stakeholder meeting w/b 31st January.
- The hudson instance building Android will be migrated to the Linaro account when it is ready.
- No immediate milestones due.
OverallStatusReporting - scheduled for end of January, and this is currently in use, and some enhancements are being added.
- As noted above, the next meeting will be on 3rd February.
- No immediate milestones due
Risks / Issues
- None to be highlighted.
- Mattias Backman joined the team on 24th January.
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2011-01-27 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:22)