- Work Tracking
- Team Work - Detailed
Team Work - Detailed
The holiday season has resulted in few reports being available.
Paul Larson (plars)
James Westby (james_w)
Zygmunt Krynicki (zyga)
- Good progress on importing lots of toolchain working group benchmarks into dashboard.linaro.org. Should be finished this week. Some issues might remain to be discussed in person at the rally
- Lots of different branches landing to launch control trunk (or helper libraries): reports, better views, bug fixes, better infrastructure code, more code reuse, etc. Essentially everything I already said during the team meeting.
- Focus on getting test result reporting to a useful stage. Work closely with toolchain WG to achieve that
- Release 0.3 sometime early next year (~ week after rally). To deliver the improvements that happened since 0.2 to general public.
Michael Hudson (mwhudson)
Guilherme Salgado (salgado)
Deepti Kalakeri (deepti)
- Worked on the completion of the Test Run Detail View along with the tests for the same. This has been accepted and merged
- Continued to making changes to the launch-control to improve the Test result tracking and added pagination feature to the test run details and bundle details view. This has been accepted in the mainline.
- Reviewed couple of branches submitted by Zygmunt
- To work on the test results details.
Mirsad Vojnikovic (mirsad)
Work on a comprehensive MX51 test plan than headless one: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/QA/TestCases/IMX51EVK
- Adding SATA, Backlight, Touchscreen, Keypad, etc.
- Continue working on MX51 test plan, adding test cases.
- Check Linaro 11.05 Alpha1 daily release on mx51evk timely, verify the previous bugs.
Martin Ohlson (martohls)
[ImproveLinaroMediaCreate] port check_device to python:DONE.
- Done some code reviews for Guilherme.
- None (no outstanding tasks).
Ian Smith (ismith)
- Work on a consolidated report
- working with multiple teams
- Working with IS on a couple of requests
- Looking into improving the running of projects
- Set up some wiki pages for teams.
- Submitted the hardware pack licence request to the TSC for approval.
- Reporting, IS progressing, Stakeholder work, ...
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2010-12-23 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:24)