- Work Tracking
- Team Work - Detailed
Team Work - Detailed
Paul Larson (plars)
- Set up hardware in Cambridge for automated testing
- Worked on images to boot a stable environment, and be used to flash the test image
- Worked on making the control node externally accessible by those who need direct access to the environment
- Installed conmux, and configured it to allow serial and power control of the existing test systems
- Installed Hudson
- Worked on adapting my Hudson/QEMU test scripts to the Linaro environement (expect to have this running today or tomorrow)
- Bug 690786 (omap3 boot hangs with u-boot-linaro-omap3-beagle=2010.09~rc1.1-0ubuntu4) - chased this down and found where the breakage occurred - incidently, the daily qemu runs I had been doing would have caught this if my server hadn't spontaneously combusted. That should be running again in Cambridge soon
- Get daily boot testing with qemu running NOW
- Continue working on the new specs
- Work towards getting pieces running on hardware we have available in Cambridge
James Westby (james_w)
- Pretty good progress on blueprint tracking.
- Code changes seem to be sufficient to get burndown charts going again, Jamie is working on getting the blueprints in order so that they show something useful.
- Working on getting it moved out of my namespace.
- Working on improving the reports, mainly to accomodate different audiences.
- Code reviews and discussions.
- Waiting on IS so that I can deploy the code to people.linaro.org/~linaro.
- More work on the tracker. I imagine it will go slower as more and more people go on vacation.
Zygmunt Krynicki (zyga)
- Synced with james_w over the phone 2010-12-15, defined plans for the week
- Merged lp:linaro-json support to lp:launch-control
- Prepared lp:linaro-dashboard-bundle support for lp:launch-control, code is ready and works okay but some more unit tests are needed before this can land
- Rebuilt snapshots and releases PPAs with a more practical version scheme
- Merged new version of lp:launch-control-tool that adds extensible subcommands that can be provided by arbitrary installed python package.
Created DocumentBuilder API in lp:~zkrynicki/linaro-python-json/devel for simple and convenient construction of JSON documents and true schema generation
- Created initial templates and converted parts of the raw JSON schema in lp:~zkrynicki/linaro-python-dashboard-bundle/devel.
- lp:linaro-dashboard-bundle, lp:linaro-json and the rebuilt snapshots and releases PPAs are prerequisites to the work started on lp:linaro-gcc-log-analyzer (I published initial code but it's still work-in-progress)
- Iterated with Deepti over her launch-control branch, started the merge proposal and added final comments before merge can proceed.
- Talked with speed.pypy.org upstream about code reuse - good options but still needs more discussion.
- Port entire lp:tcwg-web log analyzers as lp-tool subcommand.
- Integrate that into toolchain development process to feed dashbaord.linaro.org
- Work with deepti over her branch and subsequent branches
Michael Hudson (mwhudson)
- No progress.
- Answered some questions from IS
- "4.6 Multiple hwpacks": DONE
- Bug #690340 ("improve way to create/update hwpack using local debs"): all but done.
- Finish bug #690340 ("improve way to create/update hwpack using local debs")
Guilherme Salgado (salgado)
- port setup_sizes, calculatesize and get_device_by_id to python: DONE
- port populate_rootfs to python: INPROGRESS
- reviewed some code from Martin
- finish the port of populate_rootfs to python
- review Martin's check_device branch
Deepti Kalakeri (deepti)
- Continued to learn django for working on the test result tracking and been discussing issues I come across in django with zygmunt.
- Continued to making changes to the launch-control to improve the Test result tracking
- Submitted the first set of changes made to launch-control
- Went through the launch-control tests which is written to verify the views implemented in dashboard_app
- Submitted the initial test case in launch-control to verify the changes I made for the test run view
- Got the first set of review comments, and working on them.
- Had some issues while trying to use launch-control on lucid. One of the problems is that extra work is required to build and upload release packages for Lucid; and the other issue is that there are some dependency issues on Lucid, which should be straightforwards to resolve. Lucid is not a high priority.
- To continue with the django tutorial
- Work on the review comments on the test run view I wrote
- Include more test scenarios in the launch-control
Mirsad Vojnikovic (mirsad)
Working on the extended test plan for ux500, three new test cases added to the plan this week. These may be found at: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/QA/TestCases/HeadlessUx500.
- No hwpack for ux500 in 11.05 daily snapshots. This has been escalated, and is awaiting resolution.
- Continue adding test cases for ux500 platform
- Verify on a daily build 20101214:
- bug #684585 ('[imx51evk] uboot is too old and boot failed in 11.05alpha1 release') - work is ongoing on this bug.
- bug #678398 ('"mmcblk0: error -110 transferring data" message dump and system can't boot up on imx51evk') - this has been fixed upstream and when v2010-12 goes final, this will be updated.
- Brainstorm session and a discussion about the test automation framework.
- Applying travel to Rally Sprint, thanks Ian and Paul's help.
Work on adding more test cases to the MX51 headless test plan: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/QA/TestCases/HeadlessIMX51.
- Check Linaro 11.05 Alpha1 daily release on mx51evk timely, verify the previous bugs.
- Continue working on MX51 headless test plan.
- Discussion about automation framework
- General survey on infrastructure/linaro process, blueprints, etc.
Martin Ohlson (martohls)
ImproveLinaroMediaCreate port check_device to python: INPROGRESS.
- Updated to reflect review comments.
- Last task is to see if it's possible to use python-dbus to replace subprocess.Popen.
- Done some code reviews for Guilherme.
- Facing a lot of external disturbance; ST-E hasn't been able to fully handover my "day job".
- To land the branch I'm working on.
- Focus on doing code reviews during my last day(s).
Ian Smith (ismith)
- Work on a consolidated report
- Updating information from Stakeholder meeting on 2010-12-02.
- Working with IS on a couple of requests
- Looking into improving the running of projects
- Reporting, IS progressing, Stakeholder work, ...
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2010-12-16 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:37)