- Work Tracking
- Team Work - Detailed
Team Work - Detailed
Paul Larson (plars)
- Attended a meeting about yocto (a project to help produce hardware independent custom Linux based embedded products)
- Attended the first part of a QA automation sprint
- Helped out with LTP, Autotest, and arm testing related questions
- Went from there to Linaro to start working on setting up hardware for automated validation
- specing hardware we need to get for this project
- started writing specs for the work that will need to be done
- Built a small image to use for remote flashing for !beagleXM
- Worked on scripts to facilitate remote deployment of new images
- Waiting on hardware to arrive, and time is very very short now
- Setup/configure hardware
- Continue working on the new specs
James Westby (james_w)
- Got the change to support multiple projects in the work items tracker landed. It should now just be a configuration tweak to get it tracking all linaro specs again.
Added blueprint/bug links to the LaunchPad API. This is now landed and tested, and will be available this week.
- Also finished porting the work items tracker to use the launchpad API. This is awaiting the previous item.
- None currently.
- Implement support for finding technical requirements and working out which blueprints contribute to them to the work items tracker.
- Finish writing up the spec for the tracker changes that are needed for the first cut.
Start to work on OverallStatusReporting which will allow a change in the way information is presented for Linaro to better match our needs.
Zygmunt Krynicki (zyga)
- Debugged and released django-testscenarios 0.3
- Released django-restricted-resource 0.2
- Applied django-testscenarios to launch-control
- Did some work on openid polishing for launch-control
- Get back to speed after last week's crazy events :-/
- Integrate reports to launch-control
- Work on useful test tracking reports
- Work with Deepti so that she can start contributing code to launch-control
Michael Hudson (mwhudson)
- Reimplemented all my outstanding bugsy branches to target offspring trunk. These are awaiting review.
- Got commit access to lp:offspring.
- "4.6 Multiple hwpacks": After a bunch more groundwork than I thought would be necessary, this is basically done. I need to test it and get it reviewed.
- Chase getting code reviews completed.
- "4.6 Multiple hwpacks": Test and land this.
Hardware for OurOwnOffspring. [This is being chased through IS, who held a meeting late last week and the outcome is being chased.]
Guilherme Salgado (salgado)
- port populate_boot to python: DONE
- port create_partitions to python: DONE (waiting for review)
- refactored and cleaned up some code
- reviewed some of Martin's branches
- Port more of the remaining functions
- Maybe some UI reviews for Launchpad
Deepti Kalakeri (deepti)
- Continued to learn django for working on the test result tracking and I have been discussing issues I come across in django with Zygmunt.
- Continued to making changes to the launch-control to improve the Test result tracking
- Attended a mini Linaro sprint in Bangalore on Tuesday.
- None to mention as of now.
- To continue with the django tutorial
- Submit the first set of changes made to launch-control
Mirsad Vojnikovic (mirsad)
- Working on the extended test plan for ux500, will start publishing test cases asap
- Booked flight and hotel for Linaro Sprint in January (will update the wiki with my info)
Issues: * No hwpack for ux500 in 11.05 daily snapshots
Plans: * Adding test cases for ux500 platform
- Linaro 11.05 Alpha1 release test:
The test results are logged on: http://qatracker.linaro.org/qatracker/result/4841/826
- A bug was found and has been reported: bug #684585 ('[imx51evk] uboot is too old and boot failed in 11.05alpha1 release') .
Work on MX51 headless test plan, adding generic test cases and imx51 specific test cases : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/QA/TestCases/HeadlessIMX51
- Proxy issue with network in Freescale.
- Continue working on MX51 headless test plan.
- Check Linaro 11.05 Alpha1 daily release on mx51evk timely, verify the previous bugs.
- General research into the 11.05 release, linaro process, blueprints, etc.
Martin Ohlson (martohls)
- port unpack_binary_tarball to python: DONE
- port check_device to python: INPROGRESS
- Done code reviews for Guilherme
- Have had problems with running tests for Linaro Image Tools due to a mismatch between Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10.
- Still no bzr/Launchpad access through our internal network.
Continue to work on ImproveLinaroMediaCreate, together with Guilherme.
Ian Smith (ismith)
- Work on a consolidated report
- Updating information from Stakeholder meeting on 2010-12-02.
- Working with IS on a couple of requests
- Looking into improving the running of projects
- Reporting, IS progressing, Stakeholder work, ...
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2010-12-09 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:33)