- Work Tracking
- Team Work - Detailed
Team Work - Detailed
Paul Larson (plars)
- Expanded the wiki documentation for Abrek
- Updated the status of test suites in Abrek
- Abrek patch to have it pull the image description from /etc/buildstamp if it exists
Abrek updates and corrections to some unit tests https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/linaro/+spec/other-linaro-n-patch-tracking
- Added proposed work items to the patch tracking blueprint
- Code reviews
- Talked to John Rigby about getting tftpboot support (tftp = Trivial File Transfer Protocol), and possibly some other features enabled in uboot to help us with automated testing
- Got a beagle XM and have Linaro images running on it
- Prepared and gave a presentation to one of the teams in Canonical on the QA tools we've been working on
- Headless images are now being test booted every day on my hudson instance, my hacky scripts require a lot of cleanup and improvement though
- review test plans that should be coming soon from Mirsad and Spring
- more automation work and planning for QA activities
James Westby (james_w)
Zygmunt Krynicki (zyga)
- Test result tracking:
- More progress on the reports application. I have spent most of last week working on prerequisites (separate packages). Most of the work on django-testscenarios and django-restricted-resource is now done and my focus in on writing the core reports app. I have refined the API and my demo report seems to work fine. Should start showing up in code reviews soon.
- Launch Control:
- Pushed some JSON schema clarifications for review
- Ported some tests to django-testscenarios as that allows me to use testtools (which testscenarios depends on) to write better / easier to understand tests.
- Working on internal cleanups (moving stuff to separate projects). I'm getting ready to push major patches removing code from launch-control trunk. I'm waiting for code reviews on those prerequisites to release 0.1 versions _after_ review. To be clear, the sequence is:-
- work on cleanups and move code to dedicated projects
- review new/extracted code (waiting for this to happen)
- release new/extracted code
- land changes to launch-control that rip out stuff and add dependencies
- Experimented with django-coverage to spot missing tests
- Experimented with CIA.cv to track changes in launch-control and post commit messages to #linaro. I'm trying to find a better method to notify interested people of the changes I'm working on without spamimng them with code reviews.
- Started working (very little progress) on project website with automatically generated content and documentation (sphinx).
- Keep on merging/packaging/releasing prerequisites
- Put reports_app for review
Michael Hudson (mwhudson)
- Talked to Cody about branch for open sourcing.
- "4.6 Multiple hwpacks": Initial branch into review.
- Started negiotiation for hardware.
- Hopefully open source offspring!
- "4.6 Multiple hwpacks": Finish this.
- Hopefully start setting up the new servers.
- None currently.
Guilherme Salgado (salgado)
- port create_boot_cmd to python: DONE
come up with a plan to make the new python functions accessible to the system LinaroMediaCreate or the one in a dev tree: DONE
- change debian packaging to install the new .py files: INPROGRESS
- port ensure_command to python: INPROGRESS
- Refactored some Launchpad code to pave the way for exposing Blueprints over the API so that we can track work items again
- Started a second Launchpad branch (based on James' previous work) to expose Blueprints over the API
- Progress the packaging and ensure_command port.
- Misc =
- Continue working on Launchpad branch to expose blueprints over the API
- Maybe some UI reviews for Launchpad
Deepti Kalakeri (deepti)
- Went through the Infrastructure blueprints
Had couple of discussions with Zygmunt regarding the TestResultTracking project (https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/Specs/TestResultTracking)
Going through the django tutorial to be able to contribute to the TestResultTracking project
- Attending the class room Linux Internals training from Nov 22 - Nov 24 (9:30 am to 6 pm)
- None to mention as of now.
- To continue with the django tutorial
- Start with the Test Result tracking item as discussed with Zygmunt
- Continue to attend the Linux Internals training from Nov 25 - Nov 26 (9:30 am to 6 pm)
Mirsad Vojnikovic (mirsad)
Finished and published initial version of ux500 basic test plan (https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/QA/TestCases/HeadlessUx500)
- Create high level, more detailed test plan for ux500
- Started a test evaluation on mx51evk with daily builds and submitted 2 bugs, both of which have been confirmed:-
- bug #678398 ('[imx51evk] command "saveenv" is not supported') .
- bug #680372 ('[imx51evk] power off after system idle for several hours').
Started on MX51 headless test plan: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/QA/TestCases/HeadlessIMX51
- Launchpad account issue caused authorization problems to wiki and mumble, wiki is ok now.
- Office movement this Friday (26th November), will start work there on next Monday, may have trouble with network in a new place, hope not.
- Network in FSL needs to bypass proxy, so experience trouble when using IRC, git, and bzr, etc. in office.
- Improve MX51 headless test plan.
- General survey on linaro media tools, linaro process, blueprints, etc.
Martin Ohlson (martohls)
- Merged bug #651906 ("Should notify user that "apt-get" will be run in target rootfs") and #673410 ("Replace "sfdisk -l" with "fdisk -l" to give more useful information") to linaro-image-tool mainline.
- port unpack_binary_tarball to python: INPROGRESS.
- port check_device to python: INPROGRESS.
- Still not able to access Launchpad using bzr.
- Facing a lot of external disturbance; ST-E hasn't been able to fully handover my "day job".
Continue to work on ImproveLinaroMediaCreate, together with Guilherme.
Ian Smith (ismith)
- Work on a consolidated report
- Reviewing Infrastructure specifications
- Helping with the Blueprint Review conference calls
- Working with IS on a couple of requests
- Updated personnel "database"
- Chasing on the vostok renaming issue with Jono.
- Looking into improving the running of projects
- Obtaining the last two audio files for the Conference calls.
- Stakeholder meeting
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2010-11-25 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:35)