Team Work - Detailed
Paul Larson (plars)
- Fixed some bugs in abrek (Automated Test Framework). These bugs were located in a branch and were not captured in Launchpad.
- Added a "put" command to the dashboard plugin, which may still need some work because we seem to be getting errors with the live version of the dashboard
- Code reviews for Deepti's test suite branches
- Did some code reviews on Alexandros's test suite branches
- Tested all image types that we produce on my Beagle board
- None currently
- Continue working on test suites in abrek
- Weekly testing
- More code reviews, planning, etc
- Planning for next cycle
- Get some results in the new dashboard instance
James Westby (james_w)
UDS planning discussions, including talking with Paul McKenney.
- Helping Torez add another hwpack.
- Review of branches.
- Initial openid support in launch-control
- A merge of the lexbuilder hwpack backend was planned before Wednesday's release, but I'm not sure if this happened as I have been offline since.
- Get list of UDS sessions finalised and preparation started.
- Continue work defining stakeholder proposals
- Complete support of openid in launch-control, or hand it off
- Add -source hwpacks.
- Not having a working computer for more than 24 hours.
Zygmunt Krynicki (zyga)
- Merged Launch Control 0.2 pipeline to trunk (about a dozen branches)
Released Launch Control 0.2 (https://edge.launchpad.net/launch-control/+announcement/6895)
Set road map for Launch Control 0.3 release (http://suxx.pl/redmine/projects/launch-control/roadmap)
Configured and deployed tarmac (https://launchpad.net/tarmac) automatic branch lander for Launch Control
- Lost a whole day trying to untangle the mess that tarmac did on the first run. Apparently it does not understand branch relationship and dependency and merges them in whatever order LP web API returns.
- Deferred some features to 0.3 as I didn't make them on time and did not want to prolong the release process.
Michael Hudson (mwhudson)
- Only 1 branch landed:
Trivial-ish branch to not present a 'logout' link when no user is logged in (something that only became possible in the last week). <https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mwhudson/bugsy/trivial/+merge/36819>
- Many branches still in review:
"Email addresses for notifications need to be configurable": Branch still in review (no progress). <https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mwhudson/bugsy/parameterize-notifications/+merge/35058>
"no-more-pvii": Hacked up some terrible JS to replace script of unclear license. Branch still in review (no progress). <https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mwhudson/bugsy/no-more-pvii/+merge/32947>
"Implement DB schema migration": Branch still in review (no progress). <https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mwhudson/bugsy/add-south/+merge/35630>
"Sources.list passwords": Branch still in review (no progress). <https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mwhudson/bugsy/sources.list-passwords/+merge/35762>
"Fix bug 429806 by setting build name earlier": Branch still in review (no progress). <https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mwhudson/bugsy/set-build-name-earlier-bug-429806/+merge/35979>
Slightly crazy experimental branch that unifies Python and shell configs (and removes some of the dependencies of being installed in /srv). Branch in review (no progress)<https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mwhudson/bugsy/all-python-config/+merge/36617>
"Fix bug 598658. Team access. Currently hard coded to Canonical": Another stepping stone branch in review. <https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mwhudson/bugsy/configurable-team-access/+merge/37429>
- Wrote up some notes about a Linaro offspring install and sent them to the team for comments.
- Only 1 branch landed:
- Not blueprinted:
- Took part in daily build testing.
- Undertook a large Launchpad review.
- Hopefully have more more reviews of my branches completed.
- "Contents of the notifications must be templated": Just do this (didn't get to this, again).
- Start planning for Linaro install.
- Not blueprinted:
- Install abrek and launch-control locally and play around.
- Test out xM as a Lexbuilder again.
- A number of code reviews are awaiting access to the limited availability of the code reviewer.
Limited feedback was received on LexBuilder branches.
Guilherme Salgado (salgado)
- Created mockups for the archive-creation-and-package-upload workflow in vostok and circulated them internally to get some feedback
- Not blueprinted
Fixed <https://launchpad.net/bugs/638322> (hwpack-install should check the FORMAT file in the hwpack) (not reviewed yet)
- QAed summit.u.c changes
- some Launchpad UI reviews
- yet another summit.u.c change, to fix a bug I found while QAing
- Polish the mockups, incorporate feedback and send them to a wider audience, including Peter
- Not blueprinted
- more Launchpad UI reviews
- QA extra summit.u.c changes when they're deployed
- Work with stakeholders to refine one (or more) of the proposals in Platform/Infrastructure/CurrentProjects
Deepti Kalakeri (deepti)
- Completed the automation of installation, execution, and results parsing for the tiobench into abrek.
- Started looking into the pybench test suite, to integrate into abrek.
- None to mention as of now.
- Work on completing the automation of installation, execution, and results parsing for the pybench test suite.
- Work on the review comments on tiobench automation sent by Paul.
Ian Smith (ismith)
- Work on a consolidated report to Anmar for review.
Looking into LexBuilder installation
- Updated Builder comparison document following some comments, and looking at the feature set of Kiwi and Debian Live Studio. An initial web based build was still running after about 2 days without reaching a build machine.
- Looking into getting specific information out of the Blueprints using an existing script.
Reporting & team meeting.
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2010-10-07 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:40)