Team Work - Detailed
Paul Larson (plars)
- Added code for gathering hardware profile information in abrek
- Made some changes to the fields abrek uses to make it more compatible with the dashboard
- Hardware and software profile information is now gathered and stored by abrek when tests are run
- Discussions with Zygmunt on the dashboard, and reviewed/tested what is currently in his post-sprint branch
- Looked at Dave Martin's addition of memory info in bootchart and provided feedback
- Tested a run of openposix on Beagle, looks like a good candidate for inclusion
- Made progress on testing more of the benchmarks currently in phoronix on ARM
- Started reviewing some of Zygmunt's split out branches
- Interviewed a candidate for the QA Automation Engineer position
James Westby (james_w)
- Discussed changes required for archive deletion, and started implementation. The changes required are rather more involved than I had hoped, but more a case of lots of little details than large chunks of code to write. Archive deletion is harder than hoped, so will take a week or two longer than anticipated.
- Reviewed some branches from Paul and one from Zygmunt.
- Got several Launchpad cleanup branches that I did while looking around at the archive deletion problem ready to go when trunk opens again after the rollout.
- Discussed the job system with StevenK and there is room to consolidate the work that I did with what he is working on, but it may be unnecessary.
Zygmunt Krynicki (zyga)
- The dashboard can now be installed easily (or rather, can run directly from the branch).
- A command line tool (lc-tool) allows to list, upload and download bundles to/from the dashboard. The same tool support several other commands, most notably, a generic parse command that translates log files with arbitrary (specified) log parser and produces bundle files.
- The dashboard can now display all uploaded data, you can browse all bundles, all test runs, all test runs inside a bundle, all tests, all test cases inside a test, all test results inside a test run (and probably more, the list is rather long). The vies are very minimal but work very well for a rough demo. More work in this area will be done soon (log viewer, initial simple theme) after everything lands in trunk.
- Pushed one branch for review (utils.json package). Hopefully most/all of the dashboard will land in trunk by the end of the week.
Michael Hudson (mwhudson)
- "Fix bug 544616": completed.
- "Fix deployment path. Currently deployed to /srv": started. My branch mostly works, but some discussion required on what level of configuration is necessary, desirable and/or possible.
- "Implement DB schema migration": started. Have a spike which re-implements another in-progress work item that requires mutating the database as a django-south migration.
- "Add a basic new skin/layer to Launchpad": completed.
- "Make it possible to define layer-specific navigation classes": reviewed salgado's branch for this.
- "Implement custom navigation for vostok root": ready to land when Launchpad comes out of release freeze.
- Not blueprinted
Guilherme Salgado (salgado)
- Landed lazr.restful change to allow interfaces to be combined on the web interface. That introduced a bug which Leonard noticed yesterday and I've already fixed
- "Make Launchpad pages use the vostok base template when accessed over vostok.dev": ready to land
- "Make it possible to define layer-specific navigation classes": ready for review
- "Implement custom navigation for IDistribution": ready for review
- "Custom Image/Icing folders that extend Launchpad's ones with the vostok-specific resources": just started
Scott Bambrough (scottb)
- discussed with Cody what documentation changes he has identified for live-helper
- working on new spec for hardware packs with Alexander
- helping get expect-lite through REVU into universe
answering TSC questions on LexBuilder
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2010-08-12 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:15)