Team Work - Detailed
Paul Larson (plars)
- got a spare ARM board I have set up for image building
- Made a script to help download linaro images and test the sha1sums, added this to the release page on the wiki
- Downloaded the latest branch of the dashboard to start looking at what's changed since I last saw it
- Reworking on some example code I had previously made to test authentication and upload to the dashboard due to changes
- pushed a branch for doing browser startup time benchmarking
- Did some testing on the Alpha3 image with my c4, two bugs of note (not new ones though):
- Updated those bugs in launchpad and had some discussions on IRC with others concerning them
- Reimplemented software profile gathering code in abrek, reusing whenever possible from the dashboard client reference implementation
- Started working on a reimplementation of the hardware profile gathering code
- Final decision from TSC on license for Abrek is still pending, but supposed to happen soon
- Add support for gathering hardware profile on test runs
- Work on authentication and submission of test results
- Work on packaging for Abrek (pending license approval)
- Look at some QA needs for Linaro images
James Westby (james_w)
- Scheduled a call with StevenK about consolidating work.
- Started work on implementing archive deletion. Good progress with the analysis, and ready to start work with coding the hard parts. The groundwork is already done.
- None this week.
- Continue with archive deletion and hopefully get that and the job system work at least in to review, if not landed.
Zygmunt Krynicki (zyga)
- Published JSON schema for Dashboard Bundle document format on linaro-dev mailing list
- Published working branch with all post-sprint work in preparation for code review and partial landings into trunk. Remaining work is to get unit test for client side code back into shape.
- Early UI features:
- Initial theme (html skeleton + css)
- View for browsing submissions
- View with submission details (list of test runs)
- View with test result details
- Early command line tool for interacting with the server:
- (this required minor server-side component that exposes each method)
- List uploaded bundles
- Upload new bundle
- Parse uploaded bundle (validates and imports data to database)
- Delete bundle
- Early work on licensing
- Prepared AGPL + LGPL copying files and headers (waiting for approval before landing in any branch) pending TSC approval
Michael Hudson (mwhudson)
- branch for arbitrary config locations landed (bug 582934)
- branch for configurable release url approved (bug 544616)
- branch for not hardcoded ubuntu series approved (bug 544609) (arm-m-private-archive-hosting-infrastructure)
- first branch for vostok bits should land soon
- fixed a couple of bugs preventing easy testing of some vostok things
my lucid install succumbed to disk corruption over the weekend and requires a hardware fix before I can reinstall
- it took all of monday and most of tuesday to buy an emergency netbook and get everything installed and working again
- Not having any more issues getting between me and my email
- Knock off some lexbuilder/image-building-console work items
- Coordinate private archive hosting work with James and Salgado.
Guilherme Salgado (salgado)
- Finished required changes to lazr.restful branch, but uncovered a couple more bugs which I'm still fixing with Gary's help
- Cleared email backlog
- Land the lazr.restful branch
- Resume work on Launchpad branches that add the vostok bits
Ian Smith (ismith)
- Made inroads into some spreadsheet work for Anmar.
- Working on some coding for Jamie - but test Blueprint not being picked up by code - to be resolved.
- Submitted licence applications for TSC
Started process to get new name suggestions for the Linaro LexBuilder
- Continue working on Spreadsheet for Anmar
- Project updates/ reporting
- Working on some coding for Jamie
- Chase Licence applications with TSC.
internal/archive/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/Status/2010-08-05 (last modified 2013-08-23 12:19:31)