- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Blueprint status/progress - All team members
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- danilos to ensure new l-i-t features are used (contacts: jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony)
- pfalcon, danilos to come up with an initial blueprint to start cbuild project, have a high level plan in place
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>
- Good progress with HTML implementation. On hold for now.
- Have talked to asac and are doing another cycle of plans and updates. Plenty of diagrams being drawn.
- Used for release testing this cycle.
- Continue with dashboard updates in diagram form. May just have to present slides rather than a site at Connect. That may be better though, since we can easily change Google Docs diagrams to reflect what people want in the session.
Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>
Bugs worked on:
- Cherry-picked changes from patchwork upstream
- Released l-i-t 2012.10
Continue working on 1034853
- Help CI Dashboard
- Get ready for Connect
- Fighting with policykit authorization under Python
Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>
Worked on making some changes for CI Dashboard updates.
Worked on implementing the Setup Automation for testing all old linaro releases. Linaro Image Tools was tested with the jobs setup on ci* for release testing this cycle.
- Updated the Linaro Image tools wiki with to include information regarding the Pre release activities
Wrote a wiki with information on the Setup Automation for testing all old linaro releases BP implementation details/usage details.
- Continue with dashboard updates in diagram form along with James.
- On leave starting next week till Dec 3rd.
Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>
- Good progress on render pre-defined text files BP.
- Restored jenkins.l.o after update.
- Fixing, help finish deploying Render pre-defined text files.
Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>
Work https://code.launchpad.net/~pfalcon/linaro-image-tools/snowball_dts_tweaks/+merge/129419 , elaborate, update tests, deploy.
- Create backup snapshots of a-b, ci.* volumes
- bug #1066872 Networking issues with EC2 build slaves
- bug #1067438 Tag Jenkins build slave instances
- bug #1068023 Errors from archive-slave-logs cronjob
- Bunch of other bugs re-triaged and closed to maintenance cycle end
- Wrap up with maintenance duties (reviews, handover)
- Start on initial investigation on migrating CBuild to LAVA/CI Dashboard.
== Your Name <irc nick> == === Highlights === * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole. === Plans === * Your individual plans for the coming week(s). === Issues === * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-10-23 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:15)