Agenda

  • Rollcall.
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - All team members
  • CBUILD Project - danilos, pfalcon, dzin:
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Gwaihir to follow up on l-i-t functionality for UEFI with jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony Nandy: INPROGRESS

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

Plans

  • Keep hacking on the CI dashboard.

Issues

  • May need to give up sleeping to get all the CI dash changes done to my liking. May have to stop being a perfectionist.

Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>

Highlights

  • Work on 1042746 - tried to enable the vast majority of projects with GIT protocol

  • Work on 1064686 - need final code review, and input from other people on how they would like to move forward

  • Work on 1053737

  • Cleaned up a couple of bugs from 12.09 (not marked as "fix released", bugs regarding new project to track on patches.linaro.org)
  • Code reviews

Plans

  • Maintenance

Issues

  • None

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Recursive file search for render pre-defined text BP.

Plans

  • Continue/Finish working on pre-deifned text BP.

Issues

  • None.

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Worked further on the CI Loops Dashboar

  • Started work on Automated testing of Linaro Image Tools

    • Added changes to l-f- to list the combinations of release information so that it can be used for jenkins
    • Made some more changes to l-i-f to align with jenkins requirements.
    • Investigated into the various options to accomplish setup the LIT regression testing build jobs on ci.
    • Setup the ubuntu builds on the ci*

Plans

  • Discussion/Participation in the CI demo.
  • Work furhter on CI dashboard to address the feedback comments from the demo.
  • Add android builds on ci*

Issues

  • None

Stevan Radaković <stevanr>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • None

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Routine EC2 maintenance (orphan volumes, expired instances, etc.)
  • #1052502 "Android builds are failing due to android.git.linaro.org timeouts" - closed after previous measures taken
  • #1063874 "v.l.o IP address has changed so click-through is broken"
  • #1055361 Reports from monitor_ec2_build_slaves.py are somewhat confusing
  • #1003831 Jenkins EC2 plugin upgrade to 1.17
  • #1045850 Slaves have wrong placement
  • #1055644 Configurable values for initrd_high and fdt_high

Plans

  • Wrap up maintenance work
  • Continue reading LAVA docs

Issues

  • None

== Your Name <irc nick> ==

=== Highlights ===
 * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey
progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is 
progressing as a whole.

=== Plans ===
 * Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

=== Issues ===
 * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:25 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-10-16-13.00.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:52:08 UTC.

Action items

  • danilos to ensure new l-i-t features are used (contacts: jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony)
  • pfalcon, danilos to come up with an initial blueprint to start cbuild project, have a high level plan in place

Action items, by person

  • danilos
    • danilos to ensure new l-i-t features are used (contacts: jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony)
    • pfalcon, danilos to come up with an initial blueprint to start cbuild project, have a high level plan in place
  • pfalcon
    • pfalcon, danilos to come up with an initial blueprint to start cbuild project, have a high level plan in place
  • ryanharkin
    • danilos to ensure new l-i-t features are used (contacts: jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony)

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (102)
  • jamestunnicliffe (21)
  • Gwaihir (12)
  • pfalcon (10)
  • stevanr (9)
  • fabo (8)
  • gesha (6)
  • deepti (6)
  • linarobot (3)
  • ryanharkin (2)
  • ubot2 (1)
  • dzin (0)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-10-16 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:01)