Agenda

  • Rollcall.
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - All team members
  • CBUILD Project - danilos, pfalcon, dzin:
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Gwaihir to follow up on l-i-t functionality for UEFI with jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony Nandy
  • stevanr/Gwaihir to follow up on merge proposal for LAVA deployment

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

Plans

Absences

  • Tuesday Oct 02, 2012 was a holiday. Will be on leave on Oct 19th 2012.

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • android-build maintenance: hilite publishing errors, improve timing stats reporting and hiliting
  • #1055546 Out of build archive space on android-build - investigated and found neat solution using Jenkins Groovy scripting
  • #1052502 Android builds are failing due to android.git.linaro.org timeouts - Prepare, test, deploy new seed for Android 4.1
  • #1061066 Bring up ci.* Jenkins config backup setup in line with a-b
  • CBuild initial acquaintance and meeting
  • Tests for Kernel->Hwpack loop chaining

  • Other maint. work

Plans

  • Continue maint. work
  • Find time to study LAVA and CBuild.
  • #1045850 Slaves have wrong placement

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Work on Self-sufficient git hosting BP.
  • Defined mark-up language for Render pre-defined text files BP.

Plans

  • Work on Render pre-defined text files BP.

Absences

  • Probably occasional 2-3 hours leaves during the week in the first half of the day.

Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>

Highlights

Plans

  • Look for incoming bugs, help out with maintenance tasks
  • Will be off second-half of Friday

Issues

  • None

Stevan Radaković <stevanr>

Highlights

  • RhodeCode live evaluation and email exhcange with Marcin Kuzminski as part of Self-sufficient git-hosting

  • RhodeCode didn't satisfy our needs after eval.

  • Finalizing work on LAVA integration, Lava authentication left. Added one more WI.

Plans

Issues

  • None

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Good progress on CI dash update

Plans

  • Do a day or two on testing of Linaro Image Tools with old releases
  • Return to CI dash updates.

Issues

  • None

== Your Name <irc nick> ==

=== Highlights ===
 * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey
progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is 
progressing as a whole.

=== Plans ===
 * Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

=== Issues ===
 * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by dzin at 13:00:44 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-10-09-13.00.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • Actions from last meeting (dzin, 13:02:35)

    • Gwaihir to follow up on l-i-t functionality for UEFI with jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony Nandy: INPROGRESS (dzin, 13:04:38)
    • stevanr/Gwaihir to follow up on merge proposal for LAVA deployment: DONE (dzin, 13:06:53)
  • Blueprint status/progress (dzin, 13:07:54)

  • CBUILD Project (dzin, 13:20:17)

    • LINK: http://cards.linaro.org/browse/CARD-195 (dzin, 13:21:42)

    • pfalcon started to look into LAVA, and confirm that requirement of doing builds in LAVA is "risky". Will investigate/query more (dzin, 13:26:53)
  • Engineer progress reports (dzin, 13:27:45)

  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion (dzin, 13:33:46)

  • AOB (dzin, 13:36:49)

Meeting ended at 13:37:16 UTC.

Action items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (65)
  • pfalcon (10)
  • stevanr (10)
  • jamestunnicliffe (8)
  • Gwaihir (6)
  • deepti (4)
  • gesha (2)
  • linarobot (2)
  • fabo (1)
  • pfefferz (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-10-09 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:30)