- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Blueprint status/progress - All team members
- CBUILD Project - danilos, pfalcon, dzin:
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Gwaihir to follow up on l-i-t functionality for UEFI with jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony Nandy
- stevanr/Gwaihir to follow up on merge proposal for LAVA deployment
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>
Working on BP: Develop UI showing off the CI dashboard workflow/experience. We have good progress on this now.
- Tuesday Oct 02, 2012 was a holiday. Will be on leave on Oct 19th 2012.
Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>
- android-build maintenance: hilite publishing errors, improve timing stats reporting and hiliting
- #1055546 Out of build archive space on android-build - investigated and found neat solution using Jenkins Groovy scripting
- #1052502 Android builds are failing due to android.git.linaro.org timeouts - Prepare, test, deploy new seed for Android 4.1
- #1061066 Bring up ci.* Jenkins config backup setup in line with a-b
- CBuild initial acquaintance and meeting
Tests for Kernel->Hwpack loop chaining
- Other maint. work
- Continue maint. work
- Find time to study LAVA and CBuild.
- #1045850 Slaves have wrong placement
Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>
- Work on Self-sufficient git hosting BP.
- Defined mark-up language for Render pre-defined text files BP.
- Work on Render pre-defined text files BP.
- Probably occasional 2-3 hours leaves during the week in the first half of the day.
Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>
- Look for incoming bugs, help out with maintenance tasks
- Will be off second-half of Friday
Stevan Radaković <stevanr>
RhodeCode didn't satisfy our needs after eval.
- Finalizing work on LAVA integration, Lava authentication left. Added one more WI.
Work with Georgy on Render pre-defined text files for linaro license protection
- Finish LAVA integration bits.
James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>
- Good progress on CI dash update
- Do a day or two on testing of Linaro Image Tools with old releases
- Return to CI dash updates.
== Your Name <irc nick> == === Highlights === * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole. === Plans === * Your individual plans for the coming week(s). === Issues === * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting started by dzin at 13:00:44 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-10-09-13.00.log.html .
Actions from last meeting (dzin, 13:02:35)
- Gwaihir to follow up on l-i-t functionality for UEFI with jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony Nandy: INPROGRESS (dzin, 13:04:38)
- stevanr/Gwaihir to follow up on merge proposal for LAVA deployment: DONE (dzin, 13:06:53)
Blueprint status/progress (dzin, 13:07:54)
LINK: https://launchpad.net/linaro-infrastructure/+milestone/2012.10 (dzin, 13:08:01)
CBUILD Project (dzin, 13:20:17)
LINK: http://cards.linaro.org/browse/CARD-195 (dzin, 13:21:42)
- pfalcon started to look into LAVA, and confirm that requirement of doing builds in LAVA is "risky". Will investigate/query more (dzin, 13:26:53)
Engineer progress reports (dzin, 13:27:45)
Work Item progress and team issues discussion (dzin, 13:33:46)
AOB (dzin, 13:36:49)
Meeting ended at 13:37:16 UTC.
People present (lines said)
- dzin (65)
- pfalcon (10)
- stevanr (10)
- jamestunnicliffe (8)
- Gwaihir (6)
- deepti (4)
- gesha (2)
- linarobot (2)
- fabo (1)
- pfefferz (1)
internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-10-09 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:30)