Agenda

  • Rollcall.
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Gwaihir to ensure l-i-t supports everything needed across Linaro for UEFI (talk to jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin)
  • Gwaihir to ensure l-i-t supports everything needed across Linaro for UEFI (talk to jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony Nandy)
  • fabo/deepti1 to email about ci.linaro.org build failures and point at build failures (likely related to bug 1051854)
  • Gwaihir to ping, poke and pester doanac to ensure his merge proposal for LAVA is reviewed and landed
  • pfalcon/dzin to sync with Michael Hope to plan cbuild work.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • Have been slowed up by illness (Icelandic man flu seems worse than the UK version!)

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Some initial progress on test for kernel->hwpack loop (and backlogged again)

  • https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-android-infrastructure/+bug/1055546 "Out of build archive space on android-build" - urgent manual cleanup and plan/notice/discussion of sustainable approach

  • https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-android-infrastructure/+bug/1052502 "Android builds are failing due to android.git.linaro.org timeouts": Adjust and monitor seeded builds params, try to separate routine seed adjustments from new project of deploying and leveraging HTTP git-ro support (discussion, planning)

  • https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-ci/+bug/1053737 "Build aarch64 kernel tree in ci-loop" - Pick from Deepti, lot of effort and delay went into investigating non-reproducible build failure happening on Jenkins slave (libgcc.a not found), preparing workaround patch and setting up build up to bootwrapper support.

  • Routine maintenance bug triaging and patch merging

Plans

  • Work on #1055546 "Out of build archive space on android-build"
  • Bootstrapping CBuild reimplementation project
  • Routine maintenance work

Issues

Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>

Highlights

  • Maintenance turn
  • Bugs worked on:
  • Released l-i-t 2012.09-1
  • Merged android-build frontend for 2012.09 release, and released it
  • Looking into patches.linaro.org git timeouts, problem still there

Plans

  • Maintenance duties
  • Finish work on open bugs

Issues

  • None at the moment

Stevan Radaković <stevanr>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • None

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Work on git hosting BP. Created pilot kernel jobs. Kernel builds can be run with public and private repos on github.
  • Discussed with Stevan predefined text support BP.

Plans

  • Create pilot jobs for android builds using github repos.
  • Work on predefined text support BP.

Issues

  • None

== Your Name <irc nick> ==

=== Highlights ===
 * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey
progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is 
progressing as a whole.

=== Plans ===
 * Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

=== Issues ===
 * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by dzin at 13:04:12 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-10-02-13.04.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • Rollcoll (dzin, 13:04:34)

  • Actions from last meeting (dzin, 13:05:23)

    • Gwaihir to ensure l-i-t supports everything needed across Linaro for UEFI (talk to jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony Nandy) (dzin, 13:05:42)
    • ACTION: Gwaihir to follow up on l-i-t functionality for UEFI with jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony Nandy (dzin, 13:08:18)

    • Gwaihir to ensure l-i-t supports everything needed across Linaro for UEFI (talk to jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony Nandy): DONE (dzin, 13:08:35)
    • fabo/deepti1 to email about ci.linaro.org build failures and point at build failures (likely related to bug 1051854): INPROGRESS (dzin, 13:09:35)
    • Gwaihir to ping, poke and pester doanac to ensure his merge proposal for LAVA is reviewed and landed: DONE (dzin, 13:12:30)
    • ACTION: stevanr/Gwaihir to follow up on merge proposal for LAVA deployment (dzin, 13:13:33)

    • pfalcon/dzin to sync with Michael Hope to plan cbuild work: DONE (dzin, 13:14:00)
  • Blueprint status/progress (dzin, 13:14:59)

  • Engineer progress reports (dzin, 13:28:21)

  • Team discussion and AOB. (dzin, 13:37:47)

Meeting ended at 13:40:09 UTC.

Action items

  • Gwaihir to follow up on l-i-t functionality for UEFI with jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony Nandy
  • stevanr/Gwaihir to follow up on merge proposal for LAVA deployment

Action items, by person

  • Gwaihir
    • Gwaihir to follow up on l-i-t functionality for UEFI with jcrigby, rsalveti, ryanharkin, Rony Nandy
    • stevanr/Gwaihir to follow up on merge proposal for LAVA deployment
  • stevanr
    • stevanr/Gwaihir to follow up on merge proposal for LAVA deployment

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (68)
  • stevanr (23)
  • Gwaihir (13)
  • jamestunnicliffe (9)
  • gesha (6)
  • pfalcon (2)
  • linarobot (2)
  • ubot2 (1)
  • fabo (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-10-02 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:21)