Agenda

  • Rollcall.
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Finish discussing/reviewing latest James' changes for linaro-image-tools copy_files support.
  • Help Gesha with setting up ci-dashboard demo server
  • EC2 instance/volume clean ups per Loic's request
  • RFC for Branch model, build slave assignment fixes for demo server, etc.
  • Pair programming with James to implement HwpackLoop

  • Meeting and discussion with James and Milo on loop chaining.

Plans

  • Implement loop chaining for kernel and hwpack build in ci-dashboard.

Issues

  • None

Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>

Highlights

Plans

  • Furious hack on new Blueprint (as much as possible)

Issues

  • Small problems with new Blueprint on LAVA local deployment.

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Setup ec2 instance and jenkins server for CI Dashboard demo.

Plans

  • Announce demo
  • Roll out l-i-t

Issues

  • None

Stevan Radaković <stevanr>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • None

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Resolved/closed bug 1041020, 1046911, 1046703, 1049543
  • Reviews
    • Changes for lava_android_binaries
    • Added support for device tree for Android on Snowball.
    • Changes for jenkins start fix in linaro-ci-dashboard
    • Changes for fix V2 style directory layouts with a V3 config
  • Worked on bug 1020022 was closed by Paul, as the stuff required by this is now being tracked/handled in a BP
  • Worked on bug 1051854, monitoring the solution provided works.
  • Follow up on bug 1045850, 855050
  • Follow up on cron messages and critical bugs
  • CI system clean up's
  • Looked into the zombie slaves pile up issue

Plans

  • Work on bug 1043394, 1042746, 1033650, 1051854
  • Any other maintenance work

Absences

  • Wed Sep 19, 2012 is holiday in India.

== Your Name <irc nick> ==

=== Highlights ===
 * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey
progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is 
progressing as a whole.

=== Plans ===
 * Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

=== Issues ===
 * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:01:07 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-09-18-13.01.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:34:09 UTC.

Action items

  • danilos to confirm if copy_files support in l-i-t satisfies reqs for ryan, rsalveti
  • danilos to talk to rony nandy about copy_files as well

Action items, by person

  • danilos
    • danilos to confirm if copy_files support in l-i-t satisfies reqs for ryan, rsalveti
    • danilos to talk to rony nandy about copy_files as well

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (74)
  • stevanr (8)
  • Gwaihir (8)
  • gesha (7)
  • pfalcon (5)
  • zyga (3)
  • deepti (3)
  • linarobot (3)
  • ubot2 (1)
  • fabo (1)
  • dzin (0)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-09-18 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:43)