- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Blueprint status/progress - All team members
- Roadmap cards:
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- danilos to ensure bugs in 2012.08 are not lingering there.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>
Discuss further plans re: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-image-tools/+spec/support-copy-files-in-v3 with James, implement copy_files support in linaro-media-create part.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-ci/+bug/1020022 - Restarted communication with Toolchain WG, handover to maintenance team.
- Mirror pending AOSP projects, fixed Deepti's access to Gerrit.
Start on https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-ci-dashboard/+spec/ci-dashboard-kernel , RFC introduction of first-class Branch model.
- Connect/visa preparation
Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>
- Helped gesha a little bit with AMI instance launch
- Worked on the Blueprint
- Extensive code refactoring
- Help a little bit Anmar understanding problem with OpenID login
- Finish the first Blueprint, start on the LAVA integration one
Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>
- Installed linaro-ci-dashboard on ec2 instance and got jenkins.linaro.org running for demo.
- Present dashboard demo and get feedback.
- Analyze feedback to get new WIs for improvements.
James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>
linaro-image-tools support for copy_files is in its final stages (just fixing up according to Pauls review).
- Holiday (2012-09-18 - 2012-09-25)
Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>
- Closed/resolved bug 1042149, 1047284
- CI system housekeeping
- Unable to reproduce the bug 1046911 locally and is taking time to co ordinate with Anmar/IS team to get the problem resolved.
Stevan Radaković <stevanr>
Work with Milo on Android compatible loop and chaining for CI dashboard
- Had some new WI's added, but BP will be closed today after finishing final code reviews.
Start on Lava integration for CI Dashboard
- Have a meeting to define WI's for the mentioned BP.
== Your Name <irc nick> == === Highlights === * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole. === Plans === * Your individual plans for the coming week(s). === Issues === * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-09-11 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:42)