Agenda

Past Action items

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Linaro Image Tools V3 Metadata finally released!

Plans

  • Maintenance

Issues

  • Android CI jobs are failing due to running out of either memory or disk space. We think. Not sure what monitoring exists on Jenkins build slaves, if any, while a build is happening. If we need to move to larger instances on Amazon can we? Are we agile enough to move to another provider if they offer a better performance/$?

Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>

Highlights

  • Finished up Linaro Image Tools v3 metadata.
  • Wrote and published blog post.

Plans

  • Work on new assigned Blueprint: Android CI Dashboard
  • Will be off Thursday 2nd August from 12UTC.

Issues

  • None at the moment.

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Updated license protection with internal hosts white list and HEADER.html handling

Plans

  • Work on Android CI Dashboard BP
  • Deploy license protection

Issues

  • Still no staging servers: RT #518

== Your Name <irc nick> ==

=== Highlights ===
 * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey
progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is 
progressing as a whole.

=== Plans ===
 * Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

=== Issues ===
 * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by dzin at 13:01:34 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-07-31-13.01.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:38:06 UTC.

Action items

* dzin to discuss https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+bug/1030883 with asac

Action items, by person

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (63)
  • jamestunnicliffe (34)
  • lool (16)
  • Gwaihir (12)
  • gesha (12)
  • ubot2 (2)
  • linarobot (2)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-07-31 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:05)