- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Blueprint status/progress - All team members
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Stevan Radaković <stevanr>
Getting the CI Dashboard skeleton BP to an end.
- Need to do a small refactoring and enhance unit tests a bit (ETA: today).
- Need to write a blog with Deepti about achievements and installation instructions.
- Take over maintenance tasks.
Work on Git hosting BP
James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>
- Linaro Image Tools released with updates for new hardware pack metadata format.
- Assist with any issues arrising from the Linaro Image Tools update.
Start working on GIT code hosting blueprint.
- On maintainance.
Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>
- New License protection code is completed
- Deploy new License protection
Start working on Android CI loop blueprint.
Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>
- Released Linaro Image Tools with new hwpack config syntax.
Monitor problems with new l-i-t, and get the final bits of the Blueprint done.
Start looking at the new Blueprint
- Need to take a couple of hours off 2nd August, and one day off (probably Friday 10), moving into a new house
Deepti B. Kalaker <deepti>
Implementaion of the ci-dashboard-skeleton BP is almost complete.
- Completed the changes for local run/stop jenkins server for development
- Completed the change for the new job creations on the jenkins server using jenkinsapi
- Working on a blog article with Stevan on achievements and installation instructions of CI dashboard skeleton.
- Complete the blog on the on achievements and installation instructions of CI dashboard skeleton.
Start looking into the Kernel CI dashboard BP.
- I will be on sick leave in the first week on August.
Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>
- linaro-ami v1.5: Fix issues with stdin/stdout/stderr deadlocks, elaborate unit vs integration testsuite.
- Watch custom AMIs on ci.*/android-build
- #1023800 "android.git.linaro.org/gitweb causes high server load", #1025311 "Some builds fail due to gitweb being down". Investigate gitweb options to disable high-load operations, lead the changes via IS to re-enable gitweb.
- #1020022 Prepare custom AMI for cbuild and help Toolchain team leverage it - try to build AMIs, send mail to Michael Hope
- Fix #1018766 Improve LAVA login redirect from android-build
- Other maintenance issues/work
- Wrapping up maintenance team work before vacation
- vacation from Thurs Jul 26 till Mon Aug 6.
- No response from Toolchain group on #1020022, will likely need to move to 2012.08
== Your Name <irc nick> == === Highlights === * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole. === Plans === * Your individual plans for the coming week(s). === Issues === * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting started by dzin at 13:01:55 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-07-24-13.01.log.html .
Actions from last meeting (dzin, 13:02:55)
- none (dzin, 13:02:58)
Blueprint status/progress (dzin, 13:03:26)
LINK: https://launchpad.net/linaro-infrastructure/+milestone/2012.07 (dzin, 13:03:37)
ACTION: Gwaihir to clean up https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-image-tools/+spec/linaro-platform-generic-bootloader-config (dzin, 13:12:59)
Engineer progress reports (dzin, 13:17:43)
AOB (dzin, 13:31:16)
Meeting ended at 13:37:37 UTC.
Action items, by person
People present (lines said)
- dzin (73)
- Gwaihir (18)
- deepti (18)
- pfalcon (9)
- stevanr (6)
- gesha (6)
- jamestunnicliffe (5)
- linarobot (2)
- ubot2 (1)
internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-07-24 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:50)