Agenda

  • Rollcall.
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • None

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Stevan Radaković <stevanr>

Highlights

  • Getting the CI Dashboard skeleton BP to an end.

  • Need to do a small refactoring and enhance unit tests a bit (ETA: today).
  • Need to write a blog with Deepti about achievements and installation instructions.

Plans

Issues

  • None

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Linaro Image Tools released with updates for new hardware pack metadata format.

Plans

  • Assist with any issues arrising from the Linaro Image Tools update.
  • Start working on GIT code hosting blueprint.

  • On maintainance.

Issues

  • None

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • New License protection code is completed

Plans

Issues

  • None

Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>

Highlights

  • Released Linaro Image Tools with new hwpack config syntax.

Plans

  • Monitor problems with new l-i-t, and get the final bits of the Blueprint done.

  • Start looking at the new Blueprint

Issues

  • Need to take a couple of hours off 2nd August, and one day off (probably Friday 10), moving into a new house

Deepti B. Kalaker <deepti>

Highlights

  • Implementaion of the ci-dashboard-skeleton BP is almost complete.

  • Completed the changes for local run/stop jenkins server for development
  • Completed the change for the new job creations on the jenkins server using jenkinsapi
  • Working on a blog article with Stevan on achievements and installation instructions of CI dashboard skeleton.

Plans

  • Complete the blog on the on achievements and installation instructions of CI dashboard skeleton.
  • Start looking into the Kernel CI dashboard BP.

Absences

  • I will be on sick leave in the first week on August.

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • linaro-ami v1.5: Fix issues with stdin/stdout/stderr deadlocks, elaborate unit vs integration testsuite.
  • Watch custom AMIs on ci.*/android-build
  • #1023800 "android.git.linaro.org/gitweb causes high server load", #1025311 "Some builds fail due to gitweb being down". Investigate gitweb options to disable high-load operations, lead the changes via IS to re-enable gitweb.
  • #1020022 Prepare custom AMI for cbuild and help Toolchain team leverage it - try to build AMIs, send mail to Michael Hope
  • Fix #1018766 Improve LAVA login redirect from android-build
  • Other maintenance issues/work

Plans

  • Wrapping up maintenance team work before vacation
  • vacation from Thurs Jul 26 till Mon Aug 6.

Issues

  • No response from Toolchain group on #1020022, will likely need to move to 2012.08

== Your Name <irc nick> ==

=== Highlights ===
 * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey
progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is 
progressing as a whole.

=== Plans ===
 * Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

=== Issues ===
 * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by dzin at 13:01:55 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-07-24-13.01.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:37:37 UTC.

Action items

Action items, by person

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (73)
  • Gwaihir (18)
  • deepti (18)
  • pfalcon (9)
  • stevanr (6)
  • gesha (6)
  • jamestunnicliffe (5)
  • linarobot (2)
  • ubot2 (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-07-24 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:50)