- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Blueprint status/progress - All team members
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- danilos to ensure build-info BPs are implemented
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>
- Nearly done with multiple bootloaders in hardware packs.
- Complete hardware pack changes
Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>
- Continued working on assigned Blueprint.
- Was on vacation for 3 days.
- Ask for preliminary merge proposal.
- Continue with tasks from Blueprint.
- None at the moment.
Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>
- Elaborate/fix issues discovered in linaro-ami tool: #1022531, #1022529, #1021701 (MR available)
- Prepare custom AMI for ci.linaro.org and switch to them.
- Android Jelly Bean sync and issues during it (high loadavg due to gitweb, upgrade android.git.linaro.org VM)
- EC2 maintenance
- Usual maint. team chores
- Re-enable gitweb on android.git.linaro.org
- Watch Django license-protection deployment situation (pending Danilo's request to UI)
- Vacation Jul 23 - Aug 7
Deepti B. Kalaker <deepti>
- Worked on the jenkinsapi sample examples
- Worked on the Command for local run/stop jenkins server for development.
Discussion with Stevan/Danilo regarding the WI on ci-dashboard-skeleton BP.
- Submit the changes for for local run/stop jenkins server for development and address review comments if any
Work on the remaining WI on ci-dashboard-skeleton BP with Stevan to complete it before EOW.
Stevan Radaković <stevanr>
Continuing Work on linaro-ci-dashboard blueprint
- Near finish for the BP, but it took a bit more then predicted last week
- Code reviews for linaro-ami v1.5
- Submit last BP changes by tomorrow for code review.
- Land on thursday.
- Jenkins API we used proved inefficient, had to switch to a different one in the middle of the implementation.
Danilo Šegan <danilos>
- Started work on preparing a report on blueprints/roadmap cards.
- Few fixes on engineering views and milestone pages.
- Wrap up engineering views.
- Wrap up work on status.l.o.
- Prepare plan for 2012.08.
- Vacation for two weeks.
== Your Name <irc nick> == === Highlights === * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole. === Plans === * Your individual plans for the coming week(s). === Issues === * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:22 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-07-17-13.00.log.html .
Rollcall. (danilos, 13:00:22)
Actions from last week. (danilos, 13:02:02)
- danilos to ensure build-info BPs are implemented: DONE (danilos, 13:02:42)
Blueprint status/progress. (danilos, 13:03:04)
LINK: http://cards.linaro.org/browse/CARD-148: Consolidated git code hosting in Linaro (dzin, 13:18:37)
Engineering reports. (danilos, 13:23:01)
Work item progress and team discussion. (danilos, 13:31:40)
Any other business. (danilos, 13:32:22)
Meeting ended at 13:32:42 UTC.
People present (lines said)
- danilos (61)
- dzin (34)
- stevanr (7)
- jamestunnicliffe (7)
- Gwaihir (5)
- pfalcon (4)
- deepti (3)
- linarobot (3)
internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-07-17 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:07)