Agenda

  • Rollcall.
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • stevanr to move pending WI about disabling openid on apache to a bug

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Start maintenance team duties (bug triaging, etc.)
  • Discuss state/further ideas for #1012037 "Error fetching git kernel trees" with Milo
  • Fixed #908134 "SFTP publishing: in case of failure, no artifacts produced at all"
  • Worked with DevPlatform to help setup long-running OpenEmbedded-based builds on ci.linaro.org (first build which takes >10hrs)

  • Further elaborate monitor-ec2-build-slaves regarding false positives.
  • #1021191 "EC2 builds pile-up due to lack of instance slots"
  • Handover #1019257 "Switch ci.linaro.org jobs to custom AMI" from Stevan
  • Keep eye on Django license-protection deployment process

Plans

  • Fix issues in linaro-ami uncovered with #1019257, with regression tests (requires elaboration of linaro-ami testsuite), produce custom AMIs.
  • Watch Android Jelly Bean sync.
  • Other maintenance team tasks.
  • Dayoff on Wed.

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).

Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>

Highlights

  • Discussed with Paul about problem fetching git repository.
  • Started work on blueprint.

  • Discussed with James and Danilo the new YAML syntax for hwpack config files.
  • Wrote wiki page with new syntax.

  • Provided preliminary and basic conversion tool from old INI-style syntax to YAML one.
  • Collecting suggestions from other developers about small addition to the syntax.

Plans

  • Finalized the syntax wiki page with the new suggestions.
  • Enabling support for new hwpack in l-i-t.
  • Define what to do with the 'metadata' file.
  • Days off on: Thursday, Friday, and Monday.

Issues

  • None at the moment.

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Started looking into the ci-dashboard-skeletonBP.

  • Studying through Django docs.
  • Discussion with stevanr regarding the BP and pair programming.
  • Discussion with Danilo on the Work Items
  • Implemented initial openID authentication changes.
  • Added client response tests to ci-dashboard

Plans

Issues

  • None

Stevan Radaković <stevanr>

Highlights

  • Work on linaro-ci-dashboard blueprint

  • Established django app and few important concepts in the app to be used later together with Deepti.
  • Added additional WI in the blueprint, finished work on it.

Plans

  • Continue work on BP with Deepti, hopefully finished by the EOW or early next week.

Issues

  • None

Danilo Šegan <danilos>

Highlights

  • Fixed a few minor bits with engineering views.
  • Started work on integrating the time selection for them (prototype code ready, needs cleaning up).

Plans

  • Ensure CI dashboard work is moving along smoothly.
  • Finish outstanding engineering views work.

Notices

  • I am on leave for two weeks starting July 23rd.
  • Be prepared to have code ready for deployment by July 20th or it's missing the cycle.

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • None.

== Your Name <irc nick> ==

=== Highlights ===
 * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey
progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is 
progressing as a whole.

=== Plans ===
 * Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

=== Issues ===
 * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:25 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-07-10-13.00.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:25:58 UTC.

Action items

  • danilos to ensure build-info BPs are implemented

Action items, by person

  • danilos
    • danilos to ensure build-info BPs are implemented

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (60)
  • dzin (24)
  • stevanr (7)
  • deepti (7)
  • Gwaihir (6)
  • linarobot (3)
  • pfalcon (2)
  • ubot2 (1)
  • jamestunnicliffe (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-07-10 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:58)