Agenda

  • Rollcall.
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • danilos to set up a call with pfalcon, stevanr as a checkpoint for openid-support in linaro-license-protection.
  • pfalcon, stevanr to send a few things that worked well with TDD/pair programming (non-obligatory, just a reminder).

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>

Highlights

  • Was last week of maintenance.
  • Worked on bug 1017878.

  • Worked on bug 1020046.

  • Finalized work on bug 1012538.

  • Released fix for bug 1013577.

  • Continued monitoring on bug 1012037.

  • Reviewed merge proposals.

Plans

  • Picking up and starting with new blueprint (pairing with James).

  • Will be off Thursday.

Issues

  • None at the moment.

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Monitor/resolve issues with custom AMI on android-build
  • Discuss/make few fixes to linaro-ami branch
  • Work with Stevan on OpenID protection implementation for linaro-license-protection-2: prototype, elaborate, write tests, merge with main l-l-p-2 branch.
  • Describe/test process for simplified AOSP project mirroring for Gerrit Mirror (Platform/Android/GerritMirroring#Partially_automated_mirroring_new_proj)

  • Wrap up remaining tickets/WIs for miletone end.

Plans

  • Start maintenance team work, handover open tasks/issues from Deepti & Milo.

  • Workon/resolve pending Critical bugs.
  • Monitor/continue linaro-ami deployment work.
  • Help with l-l-p-2 deployment if needed, help to elaborate testsuite.

Deepti B. Kalakeri<deepti>

Highlights

  • Discussion with Ricardo on implementing the requirements of "Linux Linaro CI updates for 12.06" BP
  • Started/Implemented working on the WI of the BP Linux Linaro CI updates for 12.06.
  • Tested the linaro-license-protection tests written in django framework
  • Modified the llt builds according to Andrey's suggestions.
  • Fixed bug 1003835
  • Reviews:
    • Reviewed change to lci-build-tools for custom ami scripts
    • Reviewed changes for fixing 503 error
    • Reviewed changes for Error fetching git kernel trees
    • Reviewed changes for the email address format problem in gerrit

Plans

  • Start work on the Project skeleton for CI dashboard BP along with Stevan

Absences

  • Was on sick leave on Monday July 02 2012

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Finished rewriting license protection in django.
  • Resolved issues with installation on Ubuntu 10.04
  • Started with IS on setting up staging servers.

Plans

  • Deploy new license protection.
  • Get my first experience in maintenance team.

Issues

  • BUILD-INFO.txt android support is still in progress.

Absenses

  • Vacation next week and Mon and Tue after.

Stevan Radaković <stevanr>

Highlights

Plans

  • Work on new CI frontend.

Issues

  • None

== Your Name <irc nick> ==

=== Highlights ===
 * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey
progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is 
progressing as a whole.

=== Plans ===
 * Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

=== Issues ===
 * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:03 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-07-03-13.00.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:34:26 UTC.

Action items

  • stevanr to move pending WI about disabling openid on apache to a bug

Action items, by person

  • stevanr
    • stevanr to move pending WI about disabling openid on apache to a bug

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (82)
  • dzin (16)
  • pfalcon (10)
  • gesha (8)
  • stevanr (7)
  • Gwaihir (5)
  • linarobot (3)
  • deepti (2)
  • ubot2 (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-07-03 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:55)