Agenda

  • Rollcall.
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • deepti to roll out a new l-i-t release.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>

Highlights

  • Worked on merge proposal for linaro-image-tools from Vishal.
  • Worked on a small change to linaro-android-build frontend, bug 1015651.

  • Finalized work on bug 1013577, waiting for IS to deploy.

  • Continuous work on bug 1012037, first patch landed, we are doing progress, but still we get some errors; new patch landed today, waiting IS deployment.

  • Wrote email to some team lead asking for input on git repositories for patches.linaro.org, waiting reply, will ping them in case.
  • Looked into Linaro custom AMI generation, asked for EC2 access.
  • Worked on bug 1012538, sometimes we are still hit by it.

  • Discussed with Paul and Deepti about our Gerrit instance: how Gerrit works, and possible plans to upgrade it.
  • Discussed with Usman about projects creation on patches.linaro.org: what is possible to do best.

Plans

  • Finalize works on patches.linaro.org, hopefully getting it to work (at least better than what it was before).
  • Always in maintenance mode, will look into high priority tasks and merge requests.

Issues

  • None at the moment.

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Pair programming work with Stevan on linaro-ami tool, to finish as much functionality as possible within week - undergoes review.
  • Custom AMI created by linaro-ami tool deployed on android-build.
  • Meeting with Deepti & Milo on Gerrit & Gerrit Mirror, some elaboration to Gerrit Mirror setup do be more cross-team manageable.

  • Deployed fix for better exception handling in monitor-ec2-build-slaves cronjob

Plans

Stevan Radaković <stevanr>

Highlights

  • Finalizing Custom AMI blueprint few things left for after the release.

    • Pair programming with Paul proved very useful.
    • Missed a point a bit with TDD, our tests were more integration then unit. But we learned a valuable lesson.

Plans

Issues

  • None

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Rewritten license protection in django/python.
  • Defined the way to implement multi-license support.

Plans

  • Finish writing tests for new implementation of license protection.
  • Fix issues/update new implementation of license protection.

Issues

  • Still blocked with android support of BUILD-INFO.txt

Absenses

  • Vacation from 9, July until 17, July.

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Released the Linaro Image Tools source for the 2012.06 cycle.
  • Fixed the builds queueing up for more than 10hrs on a-b*
  • Looked into the build pile up on a-b* and ci*. a-b* issue got resolved on its own, on ci* slaves were failing because of slave agent start up issue, this is a known issue in upstream. Filed bug 1016439 to track this
  • Investigated into the linux-linaro-tracking kernel build failures on ci.linaro.org and reported corrective actions to Andrey
  • Worked on the incident report of using SOURCE_OVERLAY in the a-b* jobs, followed up with the IS team to get the EULA.txt to be in place and to get download stats.
  • Ran into lit test issues on Natty, investigated the same, reported bug 1015544
  • Spoke to Ricardo on the "BP Linux Linaro CI updates for 12.06". WI updated by Ricardo
  • Spoke to Ricardo regarding bug 1010642, Bug 1010642 was taken up Ricardo and fixed
  • Discussion with Paul, Milo on Gerrit Infrastructure
  • Reviews:
    • Reviewed changes for sync-gerrit-changes.py
    • Reviewed merge changes for increasing the clone wait time for resolving gerrit errors
    • Reviewed changes to monito-ec2-slaves script
    • Reviewed changes for fixing git fetch error
  • Bugs:
    • Fixed/Closed bug 962014, 932088, 956739, 1011550, 996940, 1015544, 1013611
    • Verified the fix in toolchain bug 1007353 as it affects the CI builds
    • Updated bug 1017447
  • Discussion with Stevan on Slave init script changes of ci.linaro.org for custom AMI work

Plans

  • Work on the WI of "Linux Linaro CI updates for 12.06" BP requirements.
  • Work on bug 1003838, 1000127, 1003835
  • Continue Maintenance work and work on any priority issues

Issues

  • NA

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • linaro-license-protection rebellion started.
    • Enables multiple licenses per file
    • Can store cookie per-license that requires re-accepting if the license changes
      • Currently have a 24 hour timeout on cookies, but with this in place perhaps set to unlimited?
    • Merged changes from gesha back into one branch

    • Currently very close to old feature set!

Plans

  • Merge linaro-license-protection Django code into lp:linaro-license-protection

Issues

  • Having had an injection to improve my Carpel Tunnel Syndrome symptoms, resulting in a day off, I am back but my right hand (the one that was treated) isn’t happy yet. Hopefully will be back to full typing health in a day or two.

== Your Name <irc nick> ==

=== Highlights ===
 * Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey
progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is 
progressing as a whole.

=== Plans ===
 * Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

=== Issues ===
 * Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

#linaro-meeting: Linaro Infrastructure weekly meeting.

Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:05 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-06-26-13.00.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • Rollcall. (danilos, 13:00:05)

  • Actions. (danilos, 13:01:44)

    • deepti to roll out a new l-i-t release: DONE. (danilos, 13:02:48)
  • Blueprint status/progress. (danilos, 13:03:28)

    • ACTION: danilos to set up a call with pfalcon, stevanr as a checkpoint for openid-support in linaro-license-protection. (danilos, 13:13:10)

  • Engineer progress reports. (danilos, 13:15:37)

    • ACTION: pfalcon, stevanr to send a few things that worked well with TDD/pair programming (non-obligatory, just a reminder). (danilos, 13:21:51)

  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion. (danilos, 13:30:47)

  • Any other business. (danilos, 13:33:15)

Meeting ended at 13:35:25 UTC.

Action items

  • danilos to set up a call with pfalcon, stevanr as a checkpoint for openid-support in linaro-license-protection.
  • pfalcon, stevanr to send a few things that worked well with TDD/pair programming (non-obligatory, just a reminder).

Action items, by person

  • danilos
    • danilos to set up a call with pfalcon, stevanr as a checkpoint for openid-support in linaro-license-protection.
  • pfalcon
    • danilos to set up a call with pfalcon, stevanr as a checkpoint for openid-support in linaro-license-protection.
    • pfalcon, stevanr to send a few things that worked well with TDD/pair programming (non-obligatory, just a reminder).
  • stevanr
    • danilos to set up a call with pfalcon, stevanr as a checkpoint for openid-support in linaro-license-protection.
    • pfalcon, stevanr to send a few things that worked well with TDD/pair programming (non-obligatory, just a reminder).

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (78)
  • stevanr (9)
  • gesha (8)
  • pfalcon (7)
  • jamestunnicliffe (7)
  • Gwaihir (6)
  • dzin (3)
  • deepti (3)
  • linarobot (3)
  • fabo (2)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-06-26 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:14)