- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Blueprint status/progress - All team members
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>
Worked on bug 1012037, might have a solution, but needs testing.
Started to work on 1014694.
Completed work for bug 950912.
- Helped with Alexander request, wrote incident report.
- Did some reviews for linaro-android-build-tools, merged some of them too.
- Did some reviews for the Infra team.
Monitoring situation on bug 967290.
- Call with Danilo and Usman about pacthes.linaro.org enhancement request.
- Always in maintenance mode.
- Try to fix the problems we see coming in infrastructure-errors.
- Other high priority tasks.
- None for the moment.
Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>
- Worked on bug 1011550, 1013004, 1010642, 1003835, 1013542, 1007353.
- Closed bugs 1012007, 972191, 1013611
- Deployed the init scripts from bzr on ci.linaro.org and did a round of testing.
- Deployed the patched jenkins supporting the multiple executors on a-b*. currenlty in testing phase.
- Revisited on the bugs for 12.06
- Fixed the diskspace issue on ci notified by cron mails
- Investigated/Worked on using the SOURCE_OVERLAY incident report.
- Following up on the cron mails and new bugs that are coming in as part of the maintenance work. Filed bugs 1013137, 1013536
- Spoke to Loic, Fathi on the suggestions for fixing bug 1010642
- Discussion with Milo on daily basis to chalk out the work
- Reviewed Milo's changes for bug 704029
- Reviewed the changes for migration script
- Reviewed Milo's MP on git errors
- Reviewed Gesha's MP on the build-info.txt doc
- Continue work on the maintainenace team and work on the high priority bugs.
- Speak to Ricardo regarding the BP Linux Linaro CI updates for 12.06.
- Start work on the bug 1000127
Stevan Radaković <stevanr>
Work on Custom AMI's blueprint
- Going deeper into AWS and EC2 services
- Time gain measurement for custom AMI's
- TDD pair programming ftw
- More work on AMI blueprint, hopefully implemented by weeks end and start testing.
James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>
- Got work item editor fixed (branch landing soon)
Started work on license protection EULA updates
- Landed Launchpad upcoming work view expand all link change.
- Pair with gesha to finish EULA handling updats
- Launchpad plans mostly involve waiting for feedback...
- Medical leave on Monday.
Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>
- Laid out plan with Stevan to work on Custom AMIs, did initial EC2 research and testing.
- Worked with Deepti and Milo on maintenance team tasks covering Android infra
- Continue Custom AMI development with Stevan
- Have a meeting with Deepti and Milo on Gerrit mirroring
- Other help/discussion for maint. team regarding Android infra
- Too many meetings, too many reports, hard to keep track what to fill in when.
- Will likely be off first half of day on Wed.
Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>
- Deployed build-info support on snapshots.l.o and releases.l.o
- Update documentation for build-info
- Fix found issues
- Continue working with James on version and branding BP
- Was blocked by adding BUILD-INFO.txt support to android and ubuntu builds. Ubuntu bulids have support now.
Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:16 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-06-19-13.00.log.html .
Rollcall. (danilos, 13:00:16)
Action items from last week. (danilos, 13:01:43)
Blueprint status/progress. (danilos, 13:02:14)
Engineering reports. (danilos, 13:10:06)
Work Item progress and team issues discussion. (danilos, 13:19:16)
LINK: https://launchpad.net/linaro-infrastructure/+milestone/2012.06 (danilos, 13:19:40)
ACTION: deepti to roll out a new l-i-t release. (danilos, 13:25:04)
Any other business. (danilos, 13:26:45)
Meeting ended at 13:27:15 UTC.
- deepti to roll out a new l-i-t release.
Action items, by person
- deepti to roll out a new l-i-t release.
People present (lines said)
- danilos (64)
- pfalcon (12)
- dzin (9)
- gesha (8)
- stevanr (6)
- deepti (6)
- jamestunnicliffe (6)
- Gwaihir (5)
- fabo (3)
- linarobot (3)
- ubot2 (1)
internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-06-19 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:44)