Agenda

  • Rollcall.
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • None.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>

Highlights

  • Worked on bug 1012037, might have a solution, but needs testing.

  • Started to work on 1014694.

  • Completed work for bug 950912.

  • Merged code for bugs 704029 and 1004199.

  • Helped with Alexander request, wrote incident report.
  • Did some reviews for linaro-android-build-tools, merged some of them too.
  • Did some reviews for the Infra team.
  • Monitoring situation on bug 967290.

Plans

  • Call with Danilo and Usman about pacthes.linaro.org enhancement request.
  • Always in maintenance mode.
  • Try to fix the problems we see coming in infrastructure-errors.
  • Other high priority tasks.

Issues

  • None for the moment.

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Worked on bug 1011550, 1013004, 1010642, 1003835, 1013542, 1007353.
  • Closed bugs 1012007, 972191, 1013611
  • Deployed the init scripts from bzr on ci.linaro.org and did a round of testing.
  • Deployed the patched jenkins supporting the multiple executors on a-b*. currenlty in testing phase.
  • Revisited on the bugs for 12.06
  • Fixed the diskspace issue on ci notified by cron mails
  • Investigated/Worked on using the SOURCE_OVERLAY incident report.
  • Following up on the cron mails and new bugs that are coming in as part of the maintenance work. Filed bugs 1013137, 1013536
  • Spoke to Loic, Fathi on the suggestions for fixing bug 1010642
  • Discussion with Milo on daily basis to chalk out the work
  • Reviews:
    • Reviewed Milo's changes for bug 704029
    • Reviewed the changes for migration script
    • Reviewed Milo's MP on git errors
    • Reviewed Gesha's MP on the build-info.txt doc

Plans

  • Continue work on the maintainenace team and work on the high priority bugs.
  • Speak to Ricardo regarding the BP Linux Linaro CI updates for 12.06.
  • Start work on the bug 1000127

Issues

  • None

Stevan Radaković <stevanr>

Highlights

  • Work on Custom AMI's blueprint

    • Going deeper into AWS and EC2 services
    • Time gain measurement for custom AMI's
    • TDD pair programming ftw

Plans

  • More work on AMI blueprint, hopefully implemented by weeks end and start testing.

Issues

  • None

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Got work item editor fixed (branch landing soon)
  • Started work on license protection EULA updates

  • Landed Launchpad upcoming work view expand all link change.

Plans

  • Pair with gesha to finish EULA handling updats
  • Launchpad plans mostly involve waiting for feedback...

Issues

  • Medical leave on Monday.

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Laid out plan with Stevan to work on Custom AMIs, did initial EC2 research and testing.
  • Worked with Deepti and Milo on maintenance team tasks covering Android infra

Plans

  • Continue Custom AMI development with Stevan
  • Have a meeting with Deepti and Milo on Gerrit mirroring
  • Other help/discussion for maint. team regarding Android infra

Issues

  • Too many meetings, too many reports, hard to keep track what to fill in when.
  • Will likely be off first half of day on Wed.

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Deployed build-info support on snapshots.l.o and releases.l.o

Plans

  • Update documentation for build-info
  • Fix found issues
  • Continue working with James on version and branding BP

Issues

  • Was blocked by adding BUILD-INFO.txt support to android and ubuntu builds. Ubuntu bulids have support now.

IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:16 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-06-19-13.00.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • Rollcall. (danilos, 13:00:16)

  • Action items from last week. (danilos, 13:01:43)

  • Blueprint status/progress. (danilos, 13:02:14)

  • Engineering reports. (danilos, 13:10:06)

  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion. (danilos, 13:19:16)

  • Any other business. (danilos, 13:26:45)

Meeting ended at 13:27:15 UTC.

Action items

  • deepti to roll out a new l-i-t release.

Action items, by person

  • deepti
    • deepti to roll out a new l-i-t release.

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (64)
  • pfalcon (12)
  • dzin (9)
  • gesha (8)
  • stevanr (6)
  • deepti (6)
  • jamestunnicliffe (6)
  • Gwaihir (5)
  • fabo (3)
  • linarobot (3)
  • ubot2 (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-06-19 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:44)