- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Blueprint status/progress - All team members
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>
- Bug triaging/update for 12.05 end
- #1006192 "If user is not logged in into LAVA, error message is shown instead of test results" - discussed and deployed fix, waiting for Andy Doan to improve interaction with LAVA login.
- #1007261 "API key auth leads to 403 for write access" - invesitaged, found cause of issue and workaround, allowed Deepti to run migration and close "get-daily-builds-under-control" BP
- #1007251 "Exceptions from monitor-ec2-build-slaves script" - started, fixed issue, would like to write more tests before submitting MR
- Worked with Stevan on testing/deploying Jenkins fix, testing ci.* afterwards
- Worked with Milo on #950912 "Please create a mirror/seeded build for gcc's git repository" (in progress)
- Fixed #1010354 "Fix duplicate Gerrit accounts for plars and dzin"
- Get 12.06 assignments
- Work with Stevan on 12.06 BPs/further Jenkins fixes
- Work with Deepti, Milo on #950912 and other pending issues requiring my help
No approved 12.06 assignments, https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-ci/+spec/switch-ci-to-use-custom-ami is ready for review and approval.
Stevan Radaković <stevanr>
- Successful setup of test clone instance for Jenkins
- Describing deployment and development process for Jenkins through the knowledgebase
Deployed the fix for bug 959945
- Code-hosting system evaluation
Tasks from this bp
Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>
bug 704029: almost complete, worked with Deepti on reviews, needs final one
bug 950912: work in progress done with Paul, need to look into it since build fails, will need other help from more build/seed-expert people
bug 1004199: in progress, almost done, have to apply changes from last review by Danilo
bug 1012007: monitoring the bug report as suggested during stand-up-meeting, worked with Deeptin on undesrtanding the issue and the tools used on AWS
bug 1012037: just reported, error with patches.linaro.org on fetching git kernel trees, will look into it
- Maintaninace mode for the rest of the month
- Work on the open bugs I have
- Look into other high priority issues for the team
- None for the moment
Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>
- Merged build-info support into license protection branch.
- Update build and publishing services with build-info support.
Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>
- Helped Stevanr with deploying of changes of bug 959945, and testing it on ci*
- Watched ci.linaro.org for any pecularities that might arise due to the patched jenkins
- Verified and confirmed the 1010642 reported by Tom Gall, proposed a fix for the same
- Working on bug 962014, 1003835. Looked into bug 1009838.
- Monitoring the incoming infrastructure bugs as part of the maintainenace job
- Discussed with Milo on the bugs. Trying to do my bit in helping him to with required information.
- Resolved TI Landing Team kernel build failure on ci*, reported by scottb
- Reviewed Milo's changes on "l-m-c should not install packages on host system without user consent"
- Reviewed Linaro Frontend MP by Fathi
- Reviewed lit MP by Loic on pep8 compliance and tests
- Reviewed merge proposal on lava-login-msg
- Continue work on the maintainenace team and work on the high priority bugs.
- Speak to Ricardo regarding the BP Linux Linaro CI updates for 12.06
Danilo Šegan <danilos>
- Planning, Connect summary.
- Wrapping up Launchpad branches.
- More Launchpad work, planning out CI frontend work.
James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>
- Back! Email catch up time!
- Finishing up expand all/collapse all/set default links for launchpad upcoming work views change.
- Upcoming work view - expand all links
- Get the last couple of bugs ironed out of tests for above.
- Merge in latest changes from trunk and see if I can fix up why the expanders aren't working at the moment.
- Add tests if necessary
- Probably more engineering views stuff. Possibly past and future work item links.
- Illness (last week)
- The carpel tunnel syndrome is back. Getting injections to hopefully temporarily fix it in 2 weeks. If that works, may need an operation. Unfortunately it is having an impact on sleep and work.
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey
progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:10 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-06-12-13.00.log.html .
Rollcall. (danilos, 13:00:10)
Actions from last week. (danilos, 13:02:23)
Blueprint status/progress. (danilos, 13:03:01)
Engineer progress reports. (danilos, 13:15:45)
Work Item progress and team issues discussion. (danilos, 13:32:29)
Any other business. (danilos, 13:35:36)
Meeting ended at 13:36:00 UTC.
People present (lines said)
- danilos (55)
- dzin (18)
- gesha (11)
- Gwaihir (6)
- jamestunnicliffe (6)
- stevanr (5)
- deepti (4)
- linarobot (3)
internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-06-12 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:04)