Agenda

  • Rollcall.
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • None

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Bug triaging/update for 12.05 end
  • #1006192 "If user is not logged in into LAVA, error message is shown instead of test results" - discussed and deployed fix, waiting for Andy Doan to improve interaction with LAVA login.
  • #1007261 "API key auth leads to 403 for write access" - invesitaged, found cause of issue and workaround, allowed Deepti to run migration and close "get-daily-builds-under-control" BP
  • #1007251 "Exceptions from monitor-ec2-build-slaves script" - started, fixed issue, would like to write more tests before submitting MR
  • Worked with Stevan on testing/deploying Jenkins fix, testing ci.* afterwards
  • Worked with Milo on #950912 "Please create a mirror/seeded build for gcc's git repository" (in progress)
  • Fixed #1010354 "Fix duplicate Gerrit accounts for plars and dzin"

Plans

  • Get 12.06 assignments
  • Work with Stevan on 12.06 BPs/further Jenkins fixes
  • Work with Deepti, Milo on #950912 and other pending issues requiring my help

Issues

Stevan Radaković <stevanr>

Highlights

  • Successful setup of test clone instance for Jenkins
  • Describing deployment and development process for Jenkins through the knowledgebase
  • Deployed the fix for bug 959945

Plans

  • Code-hosting system evaluation
  • Tasks from this bp

Issues

  • None

Milo Casagrande <Gwaihir>

Highlights

  • bug 704029: almost complete, worked with Deepti on reviews, needs final one

  • bug 950912: work in progress done with Paul, need to look into it since build fails, will need other help from more build/seed-expert people

  • bug 1004199: in progress, almost done, have to apply changes from last review by Danilo

  • bug 1010455: worked with James, Canonical IS, salgado and other people on fixing the token issue on patch.linaro.org, wrote description of the problem in the knowledge base

  • bug 1012007: monitoring the bug report as suggested during stand-up-meeting, worked with Deeptin on undesrtanding the issue and the tools used on AWS

  • bug 1012037: just reported, error with patches.linaro.org on fetching git kernel trees, will look into it

Plans

  • Maintaninace mode for the rest of the month
  • Work on the open bugs I have
  • Look into other high priority issues for the team

Issues

  • None for the moment

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Merged build-info support into license protection branch.

Plans

  • Update build and publishing services with build-info support.

Issues

  • None

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Helped Stevanr with deploying of changes of bug 959945, and testing it on ci*
  • Watched ci.linaro.org for any pecularities that might arise due to the patched jenkins
  • Verified and confirmed the 1010642 reported by Tom Gall, proposed a fix for the same
  • Working on bug 962014, 1003835. Looked into bug 1009838.
  • Monitoring the incoming infrastructure bugs as part of the maintainenace job
  • Discussed with Milo on the bugs. Trying to do my bit in helping him to with required information.
  • Resolved TI Landing Team kernel build failure on ci*, reported by scottb
  • Reviews:
    • Reviewed Milo's changes on "l-m-c should not install packages on host system without user consent"
    • Reviewed Linaro Frontend MP by Fathi
    • Reviewed lit MP by Loic on pep8 compliance and tests
    • Reviewed merge proposal on lava-login-msg

Plans

  • Continue work on the maintainenace team and work on the high priority bugs.
  • Speak to Ricardo regarding the BP Linux Linaro CI updates for 12.06

Issues

  • NA

Danilo Šegan <danilos>

Highlights

  • Planning, Connect summary.
  • Wrapping up Launchpad branches.

Plans

  • More Launchpad work, planning out CI frontend work.

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Back! Email catch up time!
  • Finishing up expand all/collapse all/set default links for launchpad upcoming work views change.

Plans

  • Upcoming work view - expand all links
    • Get the last couple of bugs ironed out of tests for above.
    • Merge in latest changes from trunk and see if I can fix up why the expanders aren't working at the moment.
    • Add tests if necessary
    • submit
  • Probably more engineering views stuff. Possibly past and future work item links.

Issues

  • Illness (last week)
  • The carpel tunnel syndrome is back. Getting injections to hopefully temporarily fix it in 2 weeks. If that works, may need an operation. Unfortunately it is having an impact on sleep and work.

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:10 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-06-12-13.00.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • Rollcall. (danilos, 13:00:10)

  • Actions from last week. (danilos, 13:02:23)

  • Blueprint status/progress. (danilos, 13:03:01)

  • Engineer progress reports. (danilos, 13:15:45)

  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion. (danilos, 13:32:29)

  • Any other business. (danilos, 13:35:36)

Meeting ended at 13:36:00 UTC.

Action items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (55)
  • dzin (18)
  • gesha (11)
  • Gwaihir (6)
  • jamestunnicliffe (6)
  • stevanr (5)
  • deepti (4)
  • linarobot (3)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-06-12 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:04)