Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - All team members
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • dzin to arrange call with danilo about bug triaging: TODO
  • jamestunnicliffe to confirm proper state of linaro-ci once LAVA is up.
  • gesha to request review from jamestunnicliffe for EULA improvements

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Deploy Jenkins build slave logs collection cronjob.
  • Setup disk space watch for android-build and ci.linaro.org
  • Further discussion on EC2 management and monitoring approach
  • Main part of the week was dedicated to Android private builds: planning/blueprints, then implementation together with Georgy. On Friday we had demo of private build running, with only part not work is publishing and some cosmetic UI issues. Still needs more testing and audit.

Plans

  • Process backlog of mail/requests from past week accumulated due to all-hands work on private builds.
  • Fix remaining issues with private builds and audit the implementation.
  • If time allows, return back to EC2 management/monitoring

Issues

  • Apart from feeling short-handed on the team level, none ;-)

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Some hacking on Summit
    • Meetings can now be multi-slot and span a break (patched up some of cjohnston's code to look nice)
    • Patched up CSS so the narrow / mobile view works (just for Linaro skin - Ubuntu skin needs more work)
  • Caught up with automatic registration of people for summits in Launchpad and state of ideas.
  • Deployed updated live-build to Offspring. This will only work for one builder since the others are too old for the package. Will update builders soon if looks stable.
  • Reviewed patch to add directory output to Linaro Image Tools. Just patching up to get through code reviews.

  • Chat with asac - good to have a bit more direction!

Plans

  • Get any Linaro Image Tools patches from other teams reviewed and merged
  • Hold off on more Summit work as much as possible
  • Get up to speed on Launchpad Engineering views (have some pointers from salgado)

Issues

  • None.

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • On leave whole of last week
  • Catching up with emails
  • Looked into the bug 955813, triaged the problem, waiting for Andy and Ricardo's inputs if we really need to work on the fix as this problem is on Oneiric and we plan to move to precise this month
  • Co ordinated with Fathi to discuss how job description should look on ci.linaro.org
  • Had a sync call with Alexander Sack on ci work

Plans

  • Review Fathi's changes to the linaro-license publish script.
  • Fix bug 972191
  • Verify that the linux linaro ompa4 builds for panda on ci.linaro.org work fine.
  • Once LAVA is up verify that the linux linaro upstream config for origen builds fine on ci.linaro.org and is bootable.

Issues

  • None

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Android private builds publishing was setup and tested. Template for builds is created.

Plans

  • Resolve issued with displaying download links for android private builds
  • Finish per-file EULA improvements

Issues

  • None

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by dzin at 12:59:56 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-04-17-12.59.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:46:15 UTC.

Action items

Action items, by person

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (54)
  • asac (25)
  • gesha (14)
  • fabo (14)
  • jamestunnicliffe (7)
  • pfalcon (6)
  • deepti1 (6)
  • linarobot` (3)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-04-17 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:31)