Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint Status - Project Manager
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Wrap up of ci.linaro.org migration: updates to EC2 monitoring, later decommissioning old instance.
  • squid issues on new ci.linaro.org - wasn't migrated, was analyzed why this happened and installed/configured/verified
  • Work with Deepti on elaborating snapshots.l.o publisher script
  • Discuss adding arbitrary LAVA tests to android-build
  • Milestone end - wrap up/review/finish open bugs
  • Release changes for Android team

Plans

  • So far, working on offshot bugs/requests from the last milestone
  • Figure out plan/workload for new milestone.
  • Work on EC2 administration/maintenance (as requested by Loic)

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Patchwork/Patchmetrics changes released (just ironing out a few bugs)
  • Added the ability to disable hardware acceleration for Android jobs in LAVA
  • Had a look at automatic deployment of software on servers and our backup strategy (the short answer is we don't have anything set up for either unless it is an exceptional circumstance).

Plans

  • Get Patchwork/Patchmetrics to run on patches.linaro.org (Lucid libraries different enough from Precise that this needed more testing and work). Should be done today.
  • Bug fixing
  • ...depends if I am assigned anything!

Issues

  • Not much improvemement in my carpel tunnel symptoms. Hopefully will continue to improve and will get some treatment soon.

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Completed eula tests and configurations

Plans

  • Deploy eula on servers supposed to support it
  • Get new work items to work on

Issues

  • Need to get new power supply for my laptop

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

  • Paired with Mattias and got two fully functional versions of the new upcoming work view
  • Reviewed James' patchmetrics changes

Plans

  • Coordinate user testing of the new upcoming work view, clean up the code after removing one of the versions of the view and put it up for review

Issues

  • Tomorrow is my last day on Linaro (Thurs/Fri are holidays here and Monday I start on Ubuntu One)

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

Plans

  • Work on bug 972191
  • Resolve the publishing issue that Andy is facing on snapshot.linaro.org.
  • Work on using the new script that James has come up for the downloading of EULA files

Absences

  • Will be on leave from April 10 - April 16. Calendar has been updated accordingly.

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

  • Handed in stuff and signed papers etc at ST-E

Plans

  • Land the team views with Guilherme
  • Try to finish of misc stuff if needed
  • Interview another candidate tomorrow

Issues

  • Friday was my last day at ST-E so I'm officially unsponsored atm. I'll be available as much as I can, but of course other tasks may have to get priority.

Absences

  • Was on such other business yesterday and this morning.
  • Holidays on Friday of this week and on Monday next week.
  • Sporadic absence for other tasks to pull my weight with my employer.


IRC logs

Meeting started by dzin at 13:01:02 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-04-03-13.01.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:43:28 UTC.

Action items

  • everyone to send what they currently work on in a short mail :)

  • gesha to announce the process to use for hosting your own trees to make stuff available over dumb HTTP

Action items, by person

  • gesha
    • gesha to announce the process to use for hosting your own trees to make stuff available over dumb HTTP

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (85)
  • pfalcon (21)
  • asac (20)
  • mabac (15)
  • deepti (13)
  • fabo (12)
  • ubot2 (10)
  • jamestunnicliffe (10)
  • salgado (7)
  • gesha (6)
  • linarobot` (3)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-04-03 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:23)