Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • danilo and dzin to work on defining bug triage rules for infrastructure. - INPROGRESS
  • mabac to file a BP about engineering views work - DONE

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

Plans

  • Work on latest batch of Android infra issues
  • If no critical issues pop up, start on High bugs in other Infra projects (will require infra upgrades on my side, for example, I wasn't able to run l-i-t testsuite).

Issues

  • None

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Working on "Enable ci.l.o to securely push files to snapshots.linaro.org" BP
  • Implemented publish script for securely pushing files to snapshots.linaro.org.
  • Submitted the script changes for review
  • Addressed the review comments on the publish script
  • Continued support to Andy and Fathi WRT ci service.
  • Followed up with zyga on the Bug #934164 "uuid genration is unreliable". This is fixed now and the beagle board tests are working fine.

Plans

  • Addressed the review comments from paul on the merge changes for publish script.
  • Work on testing the patch for the origen boards given by Sangwook
  • Get new linux-linaro tree CI builds

Absences

  • Was on leave on Monday March12, 2012 due to personal work.
  • Will be on vacation Starting from March 23 - March 29 2012. Calendar has been updated with the same.

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

  • Pairing with Guilherme on the LP team views.
  • Did a few trivial reviews for s.l.o configs and Snowball board config.

Plans

  • Really focus on the team views

Issues

  • My contract with ST-E was announced to be suddenly terminated which has caused severe distraction. I believe I can carry on as usual as of now and skip meetings etc to make up for lost time.

Absences

  • Will be off for internal training March 22 and 23, was suddenly scheduled due to the above.

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Back from vacation
  • Reviewed git-ro issues, updated RT #198

Plans

  • Work on EULA stuff
  • Announce git-ro finally

Issues

  • Hangouts didn't work for me today but worked on last Friday

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

  • lots of QA and emails to prove to people that the workitem migration in Launchpad wouldn't cause much disruption
  • Some pairing with mabac on the new upcoming work view
  • Had to change the workitem migration script in LP to migrate only linaro blueprints

  • Introduced James to patches.l.o's codebase so that he can fix the get-membership script

Plans

  • Continue working on the new team-engineering view with Mattias
  • Finally get the migration of work items and coordinate the deployment/announcement of the new UI
  • Possibly pair with James on the patchmetrics stuff

Issues

  • Might need to take a day off this week

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • Now I have a working machine, nope.

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

  • Rollcall. (danilo, 13:00:18)

  • Actions from last meeting. (danilo, 13:02:39)

    • danilo and dzin to work on defining bug triage rules for infrastructure. - INPROGRESS (danilo, 13:02:54)
    • mabac to file a BP about engineering views work - DONE (danilo, 13:03:14)
  • Activity reports. (danilo, 13:04:20)

  • Team progress and issues. (danilo, 13:30:14)

  • Any other business. (danilo, 13:37:01)

    • ACTION: danilos to ensure 751531 is looked into and responded to. (danilo, 13:40:23)

Meeting ended at 13:44:05 UTC.

Action items

  • danilos to ensure 751531 is looked into and responded to.

People present (lines said)

  • danilo (82)
  • fabo (31)
  • salgado (11)
  • jamestunnicliffe (11)
  • deepti (10)
  • pfalcon (9)
  • gesha (4)
  • linarobot` (3)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-03-13 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:06)