- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Review activity reports - All team members
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- danilo and dzin to work on defining bug triage rules for infrastructure. - INPROGRESS
mabac to file a BP about engineering views work - DONE
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>
- All critical issues in my queue were resolved
Fixed toolchain fingerprinting regressions, https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/946944
- Deployed Andy Doan's reproduce-build-locally script.
- Few more pretty high-prio Android infra issues came in late last week (deprecated toolchain links popped up, need more packages on build slaves, need better AOSP mirroring to auto pick up new projects).
- Other maintenance (watch ci.* and a-b health, disk space)
- Work on latest batch of Android infra issues
- If no critical issues pop up, start on High bugs in other Infra projects (will require infra upgrades on my side, for example, I wasn't able to run l-i-t testsuite).
Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>
- Working on "Enable ci.l.o to securely push files to snapshots.linaro.org" BP
- Implemented publish script for securely pushing files to snapshots.linaro.org.
- Submitted the script changes for review
- Addressed the review comments on the publish script
- Continued support to Andy and Fathi WRT ci service.
- Followed up with zyga on the Bug #934164 "uuid genration is unreliable". This is fixed now and the beagle board tests are working fine.
- Addressed the review comments from paul on the merge changes for publish script.
- Work on testing the patch for the origen boards given by Sangwook
- Get new linux-linaro tree CI builds
- Was on leave on Monday March12, 2012 due to personal work.
- Will be on vacation Starting from March 23 - March 29 2012. Calendar has been updated with the same.
Mattias Backman <mabac>
- Pairing with Guilherme on the LP team views.
- Did a few trivial reviews for s.l.o configs and Snowball board config.
- Really focus on the team views
- My contract with ST-E was announced to be suddenly terminated which has caused severe distraction. I believe I can carry on as usual as of now and skip meetings etc to make up for lost time.
- Will be off for internal training March 22 and 23, was suddenly scheduled due to the above.
Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>
- Back from vacation
- Reviewed git-ro issues, updated RT #198
- Work on EULA stuff
- Announce git-ro finally
- Hangouts didn't work for me today but worked on last Friday
Guilherme Salgado <salgado>
- lots of QA and emails to prove to people that the workitem migration in Launchpad wouldn't cause much disruption
- Some pairing with mabac on the new upcoming work view
Had to change the workitem migration script in LP to migrate only linaro blueprints
- Introduced James to patches.l.o's codebase so that he can fix the get-membership script
- Continue working on the new team-engineering view with Mattias
- Finally get the migration of work items and coordinate the deployment/announcement of the new UI
- Possibly pair with James on the patchmetrics stuff
- Might need to take a day off this week
James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>
- Put fetch-image changes on hold. Got some tidying up finished, but new features are being put off for a bit.
Looked at https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-offspring/+bug/904338 - currently on hold
started work on https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-patchmetrics/+bug/934159 - have some changes that seem to work. Need to do more to test and integrate changes though.
- OS death caused a rather large distraction.
- Pick up anything else for Infrastructure 2012.03 that needs doing.
- Now I have a working machine, nope.
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey
progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
Rollcall. (danilo, 13:00:18)
Actions from last meeting. (danilo, 13:02:39)
- danilo and dzin to work on defining bug triage rules for infrastructure. - INPROGRESS (danilo, 13:02:54)
- mabac to file a BP about engineering views work - DONE (danilo, 13:03:14)
Activity reports. (danilo, 13:04:20)
Team progress and issues. (danilo, 13:30:14)
Any other business. (danilo, 13:37:01)
ACTION: danilos to ensure 751531 is looked into and responded to. (danilo, 13:40:23)
Meeting ended at 13:44:05 UTC.
- danilos to ensure 751531 is looked into and responded to.
People present (lines said)
- danilo (82)
- fabo (31)
- salgado (11)
- jamestunnicliffe (11)
- deepti (10)
- pfalcon (9)
- gesha (4)
- linarobot` (3)
internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-03-13 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:06)