Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • salgado or mabac to announce work items changes to launchpad-work-items-tracker and ubuntu people

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Getting acquainted with Maintenance Team process
  • https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/939500 - Getting to know work-items-tracker infra, discussing way to solve and issues, deciding that quick fix would do, merge request, testing on staging

  • https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/941784 - Turned out to be more complicated than expected, leads us deep into AWS issues. Last stroke to good-enough solution is up for review though.

  • https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/943901 - OOM issues on ci.linaro.org (together with Deepti)

  • Work with Deepti on SSH publisher configuration for ci.linaro.org
  • Usual android-build/Gerrit/other android infra maint.

Plans

  • Maintenance team duties

Issues

  • Need to have formal rules for priority assignment to Infrastructure bugs, see for https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/878832 example which isn't even a Linaro Infastructure *bug*, but got Critical (per maintenance team regimen, that would block working on High bugs).

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • linaro-fetch-image now moved out of linaro-image-tools
  • All old linaro-fetch-image patches re-targetteed and merged (thanks Paul!)
  • linaro-fetch-image license protected download support on its way
  • Booked for Connect 2012.Q2

Plans

  • Do what I can with linaro-fetch-image + license protected downloads today, then put it on hold and squash some other bugs.

Issues

  • Who hid the python + ncurses documentation?

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Test completed for the URL Change Triggger Plugin on ci.linaro.org, the builds are triggered when the commit id changes.
  • Started Work on "Enable ci.l.o to securely push files to snapshots.linaro.org" BP
  • Worked on the ci.linaro.org service not responsive problem
  • Helped Fathi to configure precise builds on c.l.o
  • Some discussion with Andrey regarding the current kernel testing setup and the new trees to be added

Plans

  • Work on "Enable ci.l.o to securely push files to snapshots.linaro.org" BP
  • Implement the publish script
  • Work on testing the patch for the origen boards given by Sangwook
  • Follow up with zyga on the Bug #934164 "uuid genration is unreliable"

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

  • QAed migration script and new WI UI in Launchpad
  • code review for mabac
  • helped Fathi with some Offspring armhf issues
  • Fixed a long-standing bug in LP that affected the new WI UI

  • Fixed a bug detected after QAing the WI changes

Plans

  • Work on a plan to notify people about the work items that can't be migrated without manual intervention
  • Get the new UI in production and do the migration
  • Pair with Mattias on the new team view of upcoming work items

Issues

  • Waiting for feedback from mrevell about the announcement of the WI changes and how we want to notify people about the WIs we can't migrate automatically
  • May need to take a day off but will wait until the WI migration is done

Danilo Šegan <danilos>

Highlights

  • Connect reg form hacking.
  • Planning and discussions.
  • Starting hiring process.

Plans

  • Leave.

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

Plans

  • Pair with Guilherme on the Team engineering view
  • Some meeting about automating an excel sheet(?) with Kiko tomorrow.

Issues

  • none

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:01:02 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-03-06-13.01.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • Rollcall. (danilos, 13:01:02)

  • Actions from last week. (danilos, 13:02:28)

    • salgado or mabac to announce work items changes to launchpad-work-items-tracker and ubuntu people: still TODO (danilos, 13:03:52)
  • Activity reports. (danilos, 13:04:14)

    • ACTION: danilo and dzin to work on defining bug triage rules for infrastructure. (danilos, 13:05:55)

    • danilos off until Monday, perhaps Tuesday (danilos, 13:21:16)
    • ACTION: mabac to file a BP about engineering views work (danilos, 13:23:56)

  • Work items and team status discussion. (danilos, 13:27:32)

  • Any other business. (danilos, 13:30:44)

Meeting ended at 13:31:33 UTC.

Action items

  • danilo and dzin to work on defining bug triage rules for infrastructure. - INPROGRESS
  • mabac to file a BP about engineering views work

Action items, by person

  • dzin
    • danilo and dzin to work on defining bug triage rules for infrastructure.
  • mabac
    • mabac to file a BP about engineering views work

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (73)
  • salgado (12)
  • mabac (10)
  • deepti (9)
  • jamestunnicliffe (6)
  • linarobot` (2)
  • pfalcon (2)
  • dzin (1)
  • pabhishek (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-03-06 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:54)