Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • salgado to clear up the situation with bug 892240 (armhf support): mark the bug appropriately and comment on the issue
  • danilos to point fabo at the per-build EULA click-through protection blueprint (and file one if needed)

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

  • Started hacking on Launchpad work items, mentored by Guilherme.
  • Worked on https://bugs.launchpad.net/igloocommunity/+bug/919246 but can't manage to boot my Snowball at all, This will have to wait until next week. At least now I've got a bunch of various brand SD cards if we need them.

  • I have provided support for Android on Snowball in #igloo@OFTC
  • All set for Connect, flight and accommodation sorted and subscribed to a few blueprints.
  • I have provided info about Infrastructure achievements to ST-E for internal ROI estimations.

Plans

  • Continue working on the lp work items.
  • Prepare for Connect

Absences

  • Will be travelling on Friday next week so will miss the Connect demos.

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Completed the "Submit to trigger defconfigs BP"
  • Helped Le Chi Thu with the Build configuration for snowball on ci.linaro.org

Plans

  • Work on the Consolidation of the ci.linaro.org and android-build.linaro.org service BP

Issues

  • Work on the bug 917503 bug depends on the fix for the bug 917671 which is lava-tool bug that is not looked into yet.

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Android Build front end changes Done. Remaining items have been moved to next release.

  • Extra tarballs for Android builds nearly ready - just finishing talking through what I have done with Paul and making last few changes.

  • Did a bit of work on linaro-fetch-image while waiting for feedback. Now have two merge proposals outstanding for it.

Plans

Issues

  • Laptop got gummed up enough to need a re-install. Lost about a day getting back up and running (slower than I would have liked due to vanishing window managers after re-installing!)
  • Where did this cold come from? I object!

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Uniseed deployed
  • Finalize snapshots.l.o work: cleanup, work with James on artifact list display, etc.
  • Issues with free space on android-build
  • Finalize BPs

Plans

  • Prepare 12.02 BPs
  • Prepare to the Connect
  • Fix issues with uniseed overflowing disk on android-build

Issues

  • Would need "keep build configs in git" BP from Danilo (assuming he has more details on that)

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

  • Fixed fallout from https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-image-tools/+bug/913819

  • Mockup of the engineering view for individual engineers
  • Got rid of a deprecation warning from patches.l.o that was polluting our infra-errors list and increased the timeout of git operations because some 'git clone's were consistently timing out even though the remote end (kernel.org) is quite reliable and other checkouts from there don't time out
  • Paired with Mattias to implement work items as first class DB objects in LP
  • Implemented a first version of the script to migrate work-items from the whiteboard; now testing with production data

Plans

  • Continue pairing with Mattias to implement work-items in Launchpad
  • Finish the migration script and make sure it is able to migrate WIs for the vast majority of BPs
  • Get some of our Launchpad changes merged into trunk

Issues

  • Way too long journey to Connect; this time it will hurt

Georgy Redkzoubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Verified git repack works not only for particular repository

Plans

  • Continue hacking git repositories to reduce disk/memory usage

Issues

  • Slow internet connection last week, hope no more problems in nearest future

Danilo Šegan <danilos>

Highlights

  • Summit mostly in shape.
  • Milestone creation script for infra projects.

Plans

  • Finish Summit link removal, daily rendering of multi-slot sessions.
  • Plan sessions/goals for Connect.
  • Plan out 2012.02 cycle.
  • Auto-sign up for Connect sprint in LP based on registration form data.

Issues

  • Likely to be off for part of next week.

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:21 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-31-13.00.log.html

Meeting summary

  • Rollcall. (danilos, 13:00:21)

  • Actions from the last meeting. (danilos, 13:02:34)

    • ACTION: salgado to clear up the situation with bug 892240 (armhf support): mark the bug appropriately and comment on the issue: TODO (danilos, 13:05:30)

    • ACTION: danilos to point fabo at the per-build EULA click-through protection blueprint (and file one if needed): TODO (danilos, 13:05:46)

    • ACTION: danilos and jamestunnicliffe to reply to salgado's offspring live-build email. - TODO (danilos, 13:06:30)

  • Engineer reports. (danilos, 13:07:40)

    • ACTION: danilos to ask plars about getting bug 917671 fixed to unblock fixing bug 917503 (danilos, 13:16:20)

  • Work item/team status discussion. (danilos, 13:35:09)

  • Any other business. (danilos, 13:37:24)

Meeting ended at 13:42:18 UTC.

Action items

  • salgado to clear up the situation with bug 892240 (armhf support): mark the bug appropriately and comment on the issue: TODO
  • danilos to point fabo at the per-build EULA click-through protection blueprint (and file one if needed): TODO
  • danilos and jamestunnicliffe to reply to salgado's offspring live-build email. - TODO
  • danilos to ask plars about getting bug 917671 fixed to unblock fixing bug 917503

Action items, by person

  • danilos
    • danilos to point fabo at the per-build EULA click-through protection blueprint (and file one if needed): TODO
    • danilos and jamestunnicliffe to reply to salgado's offspring live-build email. - TODO
    • danilos to ask plars about getting bug 917671 fixed to unblock fixing bug 917503
  • fabo
    • danilos to point fabo at the per-build EULA click-through protection blueprint (and file one if needed): TODO
  • jamestunnicliffe
    • danilos and jamestunnicliffe to reply to salgado's offspring live-build email. - TODO
  • salgado
    • salgado to clear up the situation with bug 892240 (armhf support): mark the bug appropriately and comment on the issue: TODO
    • danilos and jamestunnicliffe to reply to salgado's offspring live-build email. - TODO

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (77)
  • salgado (20)
  • mabac (13)
  • dzin (8)
  • jamestunnicliffe (7)
  • gesha (5)
  • deepti2 (5)
  • pfalcon (5)
  • ubot2` (4)
  • linarobot` (3)
  • fabo (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-01-31 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:24)