Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
    • Linaro Connect - Suggestions for a night out: Food, activities, etc...
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • pfalcon to discuss with salgado how to set up jenkins copy-to-slave plugin for tracking our contributions on patches.l.o - DONE
  • danilos and jamestunnicliffe to reply to salgado's offspring live-build email. - TODO
  • dzin to review blueprint "Submit to trigger defconfigs" for deepti - DONE

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Reported bug 917671 lava-tool submit-job fails with 401 error
  • Working on the implementation of the "Submit to trigger defconfigs" BP

Plans

  • Work on the bug 917503
  • Work on the implementation of the "Submit to trigger defconfigs" BP

Issues

  • Work on the bug 917503 bug depends on the fix for the bug 917671 which is lava-tool bug that is not looked into yet.

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

  • Released l-i-t 2012.01
  • Added extra bootarg command line options for l-m-c and l-a-m-c (requested by the Android team).
  • Finishing off the roadmap maintenance blueprint (switching to bot accounts, separating config)
  • Added crude script hooks to l-m-c (will propose for merging if there are no strong objections)
  • Have fixed local Launchpad dev environment to be able to work on lp for Monthly Engineering views

Plans

  • Work on work-items-in-launchpad and Monthly Engineering views
  • Possibly need to attend to a l-i-t bug or two
  • Check up on Connect flight arrangements

Issues

  • none

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

  • Couldn't get AdobeAir to run on Precise so was no longer able to use Balsamiq. Had to setup an oneiric 32 bit lxc to run Balsamiq from there

  • Got feedback from techleads on the engineering views mockup
  • Some Offspring discussions with upstream wrt acceptance of the privacy stuff we implemented (yes, that's still ongoing)
  • Setting up a launchpad dev environment
  • Our Offspring instance went belly up when somebody created an armhf project; investigated that with IS and fixed it
  • Started discussing implementation of work-items as first class DB objects and the new eng. views in Launchpad

Plans

  • Continue implementing work items as first class objects in LP

Issues

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Finish/clean up work done related to reshuffle-files processing during publishing artifacts to snapshots.l.o
  • Prepare build stats on Zach's request
  • Review Jenkins Build Status plugin with Deepti
  • Review situation with Jenkins Copy To Slave patches with Guilherme (decided nothing to track), review/test upstream changes done by the maintainer.
  • Uniseed work - testing, elaborating support scripts, collecting stats data.

Plans

  • Re-test Build Status plugin to be ready to installed on production
  • Publish report and plan to switch to uniseed
  • Work with James on deployment of individual artifact d/l links and tarball injection.
  • Wrap up BPs in general.

Issues

  • It turns out that we moved from one extreme to another with uniseed: old one was panda-based, so had too fetch too much for other boards; new one is superset of all repos used in builds, but is too big and too sluggish due to that (last figure is 14Gb). It does solve issues we have at hand (increased rate of git failures due to old seed having too low hit rate, and too long checkout time for some builds for the same reason). But we may need another pass to optimize it some time.

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Was able to get git repository via "dumb" http.

Plans

  • Examine disk/memory usage and find a solution suitable for g.l.o

Issues

  • After repack repositories use much more disk space.

Danilo Šegan <danilos>

Highlights

  • Leave.
  • Help with Summit issues.

Plans

  • More work on Summit.
  • Sprints API in Launchpad.

Issues

  • More potential leave ahead, missing Connect.

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

Plans

  • Finish above blueprints

Issues

  • Migraine slowed me down a lot yesterday and not helping today :-(

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

eeting started by danilos at 13:00:39 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-24-13.00.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:50:43 UTC.

Action items

  • salgado to clear up the situation with bug 892240 (armhf support): mark the bug appropriately and comment on the issue
  • danilos to point fabo at the per-build EULA click-through protection blueprint (and file one if needed)

Action items, by person

  • danilos
    • danilos to point fabo at the per-build EULA click-through protection blueprint (and file one if needed)
  • fabo
    • danilos to point fabo at the per-build EULA click-through protection blueprint (and file one if needed)
  • salgado
    • salgado to clear up the situation with bug 892240 (armhf support): mark the bug appropriately and comment on the issue

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (87)
  • dzin (21)
  • salgado (20)
  • mabac (13)
  • pfalcon (11)
  • fabo (8)
  • deepti1 (7)
  • jamestunnicliffe (6)
  • ubot2` (5)
  • gesha (4)
  • linarobot` (3)
  • gesha_ (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-01-24 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:12)