Agenda

  • Rollcall: danilos, deepti, dzin, fabo, gesha, jamestunnicliffe, mabac, pfalcon, salgado
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Linaro Connect Infrastructure sessions/attendance
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Visit to ARM Cambridge (hopefully no more before Connect).
  • Just waiting on code review for Linaro Android Build System Frontend changes

Plans

Issues

  • None

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Created and completed blueprint to address publishing CI hwpacks
  • Working on the Include board type in compile results BP
  • Fixed #912151: Linaro CI oneiric hwpack for panda board fail with l-m-c
  • Fixed #911205: Use the latest hwpacks available under http://snapshots.linaro.org/oneiric/

  • Fixed #907295: origen Linaro CI Kernel builds fail: hwpack download fails because of EULA

Plans

  • Complete work on the Include board type in compile results BP
  • Draft the Submit to trigger defconfigs BP with the work item details and start work on it
  • Register BP on Linaro CI work for Linaro Connect Q1.2012

Issues

  • Beagle-Xm hwpack on ci.linaro.org and origen hwpack on s.l.o are failing to boot in validation lab. Can verify the Beagle-XM on the local hardware, but need some help to test the origen board as I dont have the required hardware.

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Review state of Android infra after the holidays (no big/new issues).
  • Deployed Global Build Stats plugin for Jenkins. Not announced, as not accessible to everyone (figure out permissions/ways to show externally).
  • Resubmit Jenkins copy-to-slave plugin security issue properly (per maintainer's request).
  • Resume working with James on android-build frontend LAVA integration revamp after snapshots.l.o migration.
  • Start working on unversal seed preparation.
  • Issues with build/out/ ramdisk overflow.

Plans

  • Work with James on a-b LAVA integration revamp, hopefully finish this week.
  • Work on producing/testing new universal seed.

Issues

  • Turns out that there're more issue with a-b frontend LAVA integration that expected.

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Implemented tests for click-through licensing feature
  • Created my first BP

Plans

  • Finish test infrastructure for click-through licensing feature

Danilo Šegan <danilos>

Highlights

  • Provided Launchpad script to subscribe Linaro Connect attendees to a Launchpad sprint
  • Prepared 12.01 milestone and blueprints
  • Started work on introducing Launchpad sprints API

Plans

  • Finish Launchpad sprints API and extend Connect registration to automatically update people's attendance time
  • Provide attendance cancellation for Connect registration form
  • Plan out Linaro Connect Infrastructure sessions

Absences

  • Likely to be away early next week.

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

  • Updated the live-build version used in our offspring instance and started a discussion around the process for doing so
  • caught up with email
  • fixed a bunch of patches.l.o bugs: #911789, #911433, #911795 and #912333
  • too much time debugging https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-image-tools/+bug/906414

  • drew a first mockup for the monthly engineering views work
  • changed some patches.l.o scripts to write errors to stderr so that we can redirect their output to log files and still get the errors sent to the infra-errors list

Plans

  • Continue working on monthly engineering views

Issues

  • None

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

  • Only holidays and illness to report.

Plans

  • Add a bp progress bar (or something) to the s.l.o current lane.
  • Pick up monthly engineering views and comment on Salgado's mock.

Issues

  • None

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:14 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-10-13.00.log.html

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-01-10 (danilos, 13:00:25)

  • Rollcall (danilos, 13:00:38)

  • Actions from last meeting. (danilos, 13:02:58)

    • deepti to create blueprints to address publishing CI hwpack: DONE (danilos, 13:03:25)
  • Engineer reports. (danilos, 13:03:44)

    • LINK: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android-infrastructure/+spec/linaro-android-snaphosts-publish-finish (danilos, 13:07:09)

    • ACTION: danilos to talk to rsalvetti about boot failures on origen and beagle-xm boards in LAVA, and ensure they are being handled (danilos, 13:12:18)

    • ACTION: pfalcon to discuss with salgado how to set up jenkins copy-to-slave plugin for tracking our contributions on patches.l.o (danilos, 13:22:22)

    • ACTION: gesha to get his click-through-testing branch reviewed. (danilos, 13:27:47)

    • ACTION: pfalcon to get his jenkins build plugin reviewed. (danilos, 13:28:11)

    • ACTION: danilos to chat to fabo about the milestone naming for infrastructure. (danilos, 13:36:12)

    • ACTION: danilos and jamestunnicliffe to reply to salgado's offspring live-build email. (danilos, 13:38:00)

    • ACTION: everybody to comment on monthly engineering views mockup, no bike-shedding though! :) (danilos, 13:41:33)

* Work item progress. Team status. (danilos, 13:44:14)

* Linaro Connect (danilos, 13:51:12)

* Any other business. (danilos, 14:00:09)

Meeting ended at 14:01:02 UTC.

Action items

  • danilos to talk to rsalvetti about boot failures on origen and beagle-xm boards in LAVA, and ensure they are being handled
  • pfalcon to discuss with salgado how to set up jenkins copy-to-slave plugin for tracking our contributions on patches.l.o
  • gesha to get his click-through-testing branch reviewed.
  • pfalcon to get his jenkins build plugin reviewed.
  • danilos to chat to fabo about the milestone naming for infrastructure.
  • danilos and jamestunnicliffe to reply to salgado's offspring live-build email.
  • everybody to comment on monthly engineering views mockup, no bike-shedding though! :)

Action items, by person

  • danilos
    • danilos to talk to rsalvetti about boot failures on origen and beagle-xm boards in LAVA, and ensure they are being handled
    • danilos to chat to fabo about the milestone naming for infrastructure.
    • danilos and jamestunnicliffe to reply to salgado's offspring live-build email.
  • fabo
    • danilos to chat to fabo about the milestone naming for infrastructure.
  • gesha
    • gesha to get his click-through-testing branch reviewed.
  • jamestunnicliffe
    • danilos and jamestunnicliffe to reply to salgado's offspring live-build email.
  • pfalcon
    • pfalcon to discuss with salgado how to set up jenkins copy-to-slave plugin for tracking our contributions on patches.l.o
    • pfalcon to get his jenkins build plugin reviewed.
  • salgado
    • pfalcon to discuss with salgado how to set up jenkins copy-to-slave plugin for tracking our contributions on patches.l.o
    • danilos and jamestunnicliffe to reply to salgado's offspring live-build email.

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (112)
  • pfalcon (23)
  • jamestunnicliffe (15)
  • dzin (13)
  • fabo (9)
  • gesha (8)
  • mabac (7)
  • salgado (6)
  • deepti (4)
  • linarobot (3)
  • ubot2` (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-01-10 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:23)