- Rollcall: danilos, deepti, dzin, fabo, gesha, jamestunnicliffe, mabac, pfalcon, salgado
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Review activity reports - All team members
- Planning for this cycle and Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- mabac/salgado to set patches.l.o script to forward to the new l-i-errors list DONE
- danilos to review outstanding MPs for mabac's linaro-status-website changes DONE
- danilos to check with kiko to ensure we can switch the status.l.o homepage to the new lane view DONE
- mabac to review Gesha's linaro-image-tools MPs. DONE
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Mattias Backman <mabac>
Switched http://status.linaro.org/ to point to the current roadmap Lane
- Last few days before the holidays spent on clean up, code reviews etc
- Christmas holidays
- Next project?
- I've caught the flu but will try to work most the day.
- I'm off the rest of the week, back full speed on Monday
Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>
- Year End holidays.
- Checking Mails.
- Started looking into bug Bug #907295 Linaro CI Kernel builds failing for origen board type .
- Work on the Bug #907295 Linaro CI Kernel builds failing for origen board type
Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>
- Before holidays: update all jobs to push artifacts to snapshots.linaro.org, fix race condition with artifact upload and LAVA test scheduling. Blueprint finalization for milestone end.
- Review state of the android infrastructure (incl. new push infra), act if any urgent issues.
- Process pending tickets.
- Continue on snapshots.l.o migration.
- Start on creating new seed for build.
Guilherme Salgado <salgado>
- Was on vacation; got back to work today
- Catch up with email
Hopefully get some work done, although I've no idea what
- None that I can think of
James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>
- Did some reading up on HTML / JS / CSS. Now beginning to understand how the Linaro Android Build front end actually works.
- Once figured out Android build front end, modify it as required (I am sure I had a blueprint for it a minute ago...)
- I may be getting Chickenpox... yay.
Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>
- Was on holiday
- Start creating test for click-through licensing
Meeting started by dzin at 13:01:34 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-03-13.01.log.html
Actions from last meeting (dzin, 13:03:53)
Activity Reports (dzin, 13:05:47)
ACTION: deepti to create blueprints to address publishing CI hwpacks (dzin, 13:11:16)
Planning for this cycle (dzin, 13:27:49)
Issues and AOB (dzin, 13:33:40)
Meeting ended at 13:38:38 UTC.
- deepti to create blueprints to address publishing CI hwpacks
People present (lines said)
- dzin (52)
- deepti1 (14)
- salgado (11)
- fabo (9)
- pfalcon (8)
- jamestunnicliffe (6)
- gesha (5)
- rsalveti (4)
- ubot2` (4)
- linarobot (3)
internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2012-01-03 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:05)