Agenda

  • Rollcall: danilos, deepti, dzin, fabo, gesha, jamestunnicliffe, mabac, pfalcon, salgado
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • danilos to create a mailing list for linaro-infrastructure-errors: DONE
  • salgado to set patches.l.o script to forward to the new l-i-errors list: TODO
  • mabac to set s.l.o scripts to forward to the new l-i-errors list: DONE
  • danilos to add "Headlines" and "Acceptance" to all his blueprints: DONE

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

  • Worked with Guilherme on the roadmap @ s.l.o.
  • Roadmap reporting now has a blueprint progress chart and inline progress bars.
  • A couple of merge proposals for ui fixes have been submitted. Changes are deployed to staging.

Plans

  • Clean up roadmap code, tweak some things and complete a couple of TODO work items.
  • Change over the s.l.o start page to the roadmap view, if it is decided to do so.

Issues

  • I've had some random connection outages. Mostly impacted mumble calls though.

Absences

  • Away on Jan 4th through Jan 6th (vacation and public holiday).

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • New setup/details for artifact publishing, test and switch to SFTP plugin.
  • Review/test/report sec.issue/patch/deploy copy-to-slave plugin
  • Putting all steps together for new publishing, start integration testing
  • Update LAVA integration
  • Updated frontend (minimal)
  • Upgrade Android to 4.0.3, work on other queue tickets

Plans

  • New setup/details for artifact publishing, test and switch to SFTP plugin.
  • Review/test/report sec.issue/patch/deploy copy-to-slave plugin
  • Putting all steps together for new publishing, start integration testing
  • Update LAVA integration
  • Updated frontend (minimal)
  • Upgrade Android to 4.0.3, other queue tickets

Issues

  • All other (non click-thru) BPs need to be postponed.

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Started work on Android build stuff with pfalcon
  • snapshots.linaro.org now being used with Android build without having to accept a license to download binary overlays.
  • Bit of bug fixing of linaro-fetch-image-ui in spare time
  • Monthly ARM visit out of the way
  • Tried to demo Offspring changes to ARM manager, realised that my UI changes weren't merged, mild panic, realised that they are waiting on other changes before merge is proposed. Calm...

Plans

  • Continue with Android stuff with pfalcon

Issues

  • Usual new project start up costs

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Trying to implement tests for new code introduced during fixing bugs: 83480 and 717129
  • Working on click-through license code

Plans

  • Finish writing tests for new code introduced during fixing bugs: 83480 and 717129
  • Start to work on writing test for click-through license

Danilo Šegan <danilos>

Highlights

  • Click-through set-up with releases.linaro.org/snapshots.linaro.org
  • Theme license pages, provide headers for releases.l.o
  • Released linaro-image-tools 2011.12
  • Helped with android-build Jenkins setup to allow it to store artifacts on snapshots
  • Set up file/dir munging on snapshots.linaro.org

Plans

  • Clean-up blueprints.
  • Plan out 2012.01, create milestones, et cetera.
  • Close out 2011.12.

Absences

  • Away on Wednesday and from 26th to Jan 4th.

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Added ltp and pwrmgmt to the lci-build-tools
  • Worked on the Bug #873297[ commit id could have a link to gitweb next to it]
  • started with the documentation of wiki containing information on migration process of ci.linaro.og to the data center
  • kernel-ci-terms-of-services BP work in progress
  • Attended couple of lengthy mandatory meetings

Plans

  • lt_origen tests builds are failing now because of the license agreement policy. Need to fix that.
  • Address the review comments on kernel-ci-terms-of-services BP

Absences

  • On leave from Dec 22 2011, till Jan 2 2012

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:00:14 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-12-20-13.00.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-12-20 (danilos, 13:00:14)

  • Rollcall. (danilos, 13:00:14)

  • Action items from last meeting. (danilos, 13:02:00)

    • danilos to create a mailing list for linaro-infrastructure-errors: DONE (danilos, 13:02:17)
    • mabac to set s.l.o scripts to forward to the new l-i-errors list: DONE (danilos, 13:02:32)
    • danilos to add "Headlines" and "Acceptance" to all his blueprints: DONE (danilos, 13:02:43)
    • ACTION: mabac to set patches.l.o script to forward to the new l-i-errors list (danilos, 13:05:35)

  • Actions from last meeting. (danilos, 13:06:03)

  • Activity reports. (danilos, 13:06:22)

    • ACTION: danilos to review outstanding MPs for mabac's linaro-status-website changes (danilos, 13:10:13)

    • ACTION: danilos to check with kiko to ensure we can switch the status.l.o homepage to the new lane view (danilos, 13:11:10)

    • LINK: https://code.launchpad.net/launchpad-work-items-tracker/+activereviews (mabac, 13:11:41)

    • ACTION: mabac to review Gesha's linaro-image-tools MPs. (danilos, 13:30:18)

  • Team issues/workitem progress. (danilos, 13:38:18)

    • ACTION: : everyone to update their blueprints and give status to dzin (dzin, 13:45:39)

  • Any other business. (danilos, 13:45:58)

Meeting ended at 13:46:40 UTC.

Action items

  • mabac to set patches.l.o script to forward to the new l-i-errors list
  • danilos to review outstanding MPs for mabac's linaro-status-website changes
  • danilos to check with kiko to ensure we can switch the status.l.o homepage to the new lane view
  • mabac to review Gesha's linaro-image-tools MPs.
  • : everyone to update their blueprints and give status to dzin

Action items, by person

  • danilos
    • danilos to review outstanding MPs for mabac's linaro-status-website changes
    • danilos to check with kiko to ensure we can switch the status.l.o homepage to the new lane view
  • dzin
    • : everyone to update their blueprints and give status to dzin
  • gesha
    • mabac to review Gesha's linaro-image-tools MPs.
  • mabac
    • mabac to set patches.l.o script to forward to the new l-i-errors list
    • danilos to review outstanding MPs for mabac's linaro-status-website changes
    • mabac to review Gesha's linaro-image-tools MPs.

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (99)
  • mabac (17)
  • pfalcon (16)
  • dzin (11)
  • deepti (11)
  • jamestunnicliffe (6)
  • fabo (3)
  • linarobot (3)
  • ubot2 (1)
  • gesha (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-12-20 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:17)