Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • dzin to take a look at 'proposed projects' and clean it up - POSTPONED
  • fabo to check with workitem-tracker upstream about merging our changes for roadmap - DONE
  • fabo to raise Linaro roadmap requirements (kanbantool and papyrs) to Ubuntu release team - DONE
  • danilos to milestone linaro-slo-performance blueprint - POSTPONED
  • mabac to ensure snowball v11 works with ICS (at least for someone if not for him) BLOCKED


Engineers Reports

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

  • I've spent some time profiling the s.l.o update performance without accomplishing much. Guilherme made some changes that helped and we've shelved the work since the future of s.l.o is not clear.
  • I've change roadmap @ s.l.o to accomodate new opinions from Stephen and others. The changes are live on http://status.linaro.org/staging/lane/2011Q4.html (Thanks to Guilherme for a lot of quick reviews!) :)

  • Currently working on adding graphs to the roadmap lane views.
  • Action item: mabac to ensure snowball v11 works with ICS (at least for someone if not for him): this is a known issue due to a faulty mmc driver. It won't be worked on since kernel 3.1 might fix it. I was also advised to buy faster mmc cards.

Plans

  • Make roadmap @ s.l.o acceptable for deployment and make it go live.

Issues

  • a few minor ISP and power outages due to maintenance work in my area

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

Plans

  • Put up test sandbox with "push to another host" set up.
  • Work with James on other WIs from the plan.
  • If free windows available, work on WI from other BPs.

Issues

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

  • Did lots of Offspring code review
  • Got a couple more branches through review and committed
  • Tried a few things to optimize the scripts that generate the pages of status.l.o but they didn't improve things
  • Started working on the blueprints over time chart with Mattias

Plans

  • Finish blueprints over time chart work
  • Fix the script that updates committed patches on patches.l.o as it's stopped running recently
  • Go on vacation

Absences

  • On vacation from Dec 17th until Jan 2nd

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Proposed fixes for merging for bugs related to partitioning: 717129, 718665
  • Worked on click-through licensing

Plans

  • Continue working on click-through licensing
  • Write test for new code in fix for bugs 834803 and 718665

Absences

  • None

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Offspring changes merged into trunk!
  • Started work with Paul on Android Build
  • A bit of linaro-fetch-image-ui bug fixing during quiet moments

Plans

Issues

  • Wondering if persisting with current linaro-fetch-image-ui implementation is a good idea if we can turn it into a web service - should discuss this.

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Created a new BP with the work items for the consolidation of the ci.linaro.org and andriod-build.linaro.org service onto a single hardware into the datacenter.
  • Updated the Document Kernel CI Terms of Services BP with the work items and sent it for approval.
  • Got access to people.linaro.org
  • Started working on collecting the hardware requirements for setting up CI and andriod build service on datacenter.
  • Started work on the kernel-ci-terms-of-services
  • Helped Springz on setting up his job on ci.linaro.org
  • Validated the builds on ci.linaro.org which were using the dumb git-http-backend, to make sure they were building the latest kernel changes.

Plans

  • Setup wiki containing information on migration process of ci.linaro.og to the data center
  • Complete the kernel-ci-terms-of-services BP

Absences

Will be on leave on Dec Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th 2011, due to function at home.

Danilo Šegan <danilos>

Highlights

  • CSV export for Connect registration + further improvements to it
  • Click-through licensing
  • Updated status.l.o config to include all our projects

Plans

  • Help get click-through licensing happen
  • Help make roadmap pages homepage for status.l.o
  • Figure out git.linaro.org/git-ro stuff

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:01:13 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-12-13-13.01.log.html

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-12-13 (danilos, 13:01:30)

  • Rollcall. (danilos, 13:01:47)

  • Actions from last meeting. (danilos, 13:03:31)

  • Activity reports. (danilos, 13:05:10)

    • ACTION: mabac to ensure snowball v11 works with ICS (at least for someone if not for him) BLOCKED (dzin, 13:13:36)
    • ACTION: Danilo to create a mailing list for linaro-infrastructure-errors (danilos, 13:23:42)

    • ACTION: Salgado to set patches.l.o script to forward to the new l-i-errors list (danilos, 13:23:56)

    • ACTION: Mattias to set s.l.o scripts to forward to the new l-i-errors list (danilos, 13:24:08)

  • gesha (danilos, 13:24:43)

    • ACTION: danilos to create a mailing list for linaro-infrastructure-errors (dzin, 13:25:00)

    • ACTION: salgado to set patches.l.o script to forward to the new l-i-errors list (dzin, 13:25:17)

    • ACTION: mabac to set s.l.o scripts to forward to the new l-i-errors list (dzin, 13:25:31)

  • Team status (danilos, 13:34:32)

    • ACTION: danilos to add "Headlines" and "Acceptance" to all his blueprints (danilos, 13:37:17)

  • Any other business (no peanuts for mabac). (danilos, 13:38:48)

Meeting ended at 13:39:40 UTC.

Action items

  • Danilo to create a mailing list for linaro-infrastructure-errors
  • Salgado to set patches.l.o script to forward to the new l-i-errors list
  • Mattias to set s.l.o scripts to forward to the new l-i-errors list
  • danilos to create a mailing list for linaro-infrastructure-errors
  • salgado to set patches.l.o script to forward to the new l-i-errors list
  • mabac to set s.l.o scripts to forward to the new l-i-errors list
  • danilos to add "Headlines" and "Acceptance" to all his blueprints

Action items, by person

  • danilos
    • danilos to create a mailing list for linaro-infrastructure-errors
    • danilos to add "Headlines" and "Acceptance" to all his blueprints
  • mabac
    • mabac to set s.l.o scripts to forward to the new l-i-errors list
  • salgado
    • Salgado to set patches.l.o script to forward to the new l-i-errors list
    • salgado to set patches.l.o script to forward to the new l-i-errors list
  • **UNASSIGNED**
    • Danilo to create a mailing list for linaro-infrastructure-errors
    • Mattias to set s.l.o scripts to forward to the new l-i-errors list

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (87)
  • mabac (24)
  • pfalcon (22)
  • dzin (11)
  • salgado (10)
  • jamestunnicliffe (5)
  • gesha (3)
  • linarobot (3)
  • deepti (2)
  • fabo (2)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-12-13 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:26)