Agenda

  • Rollcall: danilos, deepti, dzin, fabo, gesha, jamestunnicliffe, mabac, pfalcon, salgado
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • dzin to take a look at 'proposed projects' and clean it up - INPROGRESS
  • mabac to let dzin and danilo know about the image metadata spec once it's created DONE
  • fabo to check with workitem-tracker upstream about merging our changes for roadmap
  • fabo to raise Linaro roadmap requirements (kanbantool and papyrs) to Ubuntu release team
  • mabac to talk to asac about source of data for status.l.o roadmap DONE
  • danilos to milestone linaro-slo-performance blueprint
  • mabac to register a workitem for making the roadmap page new startpage for s.l.o DONE
  • dzin and fabo to add meta tag to process - DONE
  • everyone to reply to dzin with the post-mortem analysis of the release last week - DONE

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

Plans

  • Day off on Tue
  • Settle with Android team plan on creating "universal seed" manifest (they had similar thing in plans)
  • Set up, populate, test Jenkins plugin for executing shell script and set build status: https://launchpad.net/jenkins-plugin-shell-status

  • Be ready to start working together with someone from team (if available) on one of Android Infra BPs.

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

  • Mostly profiling and digging around status.linaro.org.
  • Collected and booted my Snowball V11 with Ubuntu. Still no success with ICS, but haven't spent a lot of time on it.
  • I offered to do the roadmap demo for skaet and she will come back when it's a good time for her.

Plans

  • Improve the status.linaro.org a bit further.

Issues

  • none

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Holiday

Plans

  • Get upstream merges done for Offspring
  • Start working with Paul on Android

Issues

  • Jet Lag...

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Discussion with Danilo regarding the consolidation of the ci.linaro.org into the data center
  • Came up with a set of hardware and software that needs to be installed on the new hardware for jenkins consolidation
  • Reviewed merge for git-gerrit-mirror as a cronjob changes
  • Learning about the Seeded and git-http-backend builds on jenkins

Plans

  • Request an RT to get access to people.linaro.org
  • Setup wiki for the installation of jenkins in the datacenter
  • Create a Blue print for the ci.linaro.org consolidation work into the datacenter
  • Raise an RT to start the migration process of ci.linaro.og to the data center

Absences

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Georgy Redkozubov <gesha>

Highlights

  • Examining l-i-t
  • Fixed TMPDIR bug
  • Fixing l-i-t SD card partitioning bug

Plans

  • Finish fixing partition bug
  • Work on click-through-licensing-for-images

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

Plans

  • Get Offspring branches through review
  • Figure out how we can optimize the scripts that generate status.l.o further

Absences

  • On vacation from Dec 17th until Jan 2nd

Danilo Segan <danilos>

Highlights

  • Connect registration form

Plan

  • Add admin interface for Connect registration form
  • Finish click-through licensing on snapshots/releases.l.o
  • Update config for status.l.o to match our desires

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by danilos at 13:01:58 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-12-06-13.01.log.html

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-12-06 (danilos, 13:02:23)

  • rollcall (danilos, 13:02:40)

  • Action items (danilos, 13:03:55)

  • Engineering reports (danilos, 13:08:37)

    • pfalcon is off today (danilos, 13:09:41)
    • mabac (danilos, 13:09:46)
    • ACTION: mabac to ensure snowball v11 works with ICS (at least for someone if not for him) (danilos, 13:13:32)

    • jamestunnicliffe (danilos, 13:13:39)
    • deepti is having network issues, she is looking into migrating ci.linaro.org on to jenkins.linaro.org and letting IS deploy it for us (danilos, 13:16:21)
  • gesha (danilos, 13:17:42)

  • salgado (danilos, 13:20:33)

    • deepti is back (danilos, 13:30:48)
    • danilos (danilos, 13:32:39)
    • ACTION: everyone to register for Connect and book their travel (danilos, 13:34:46)

  • Team issues. (danilos, 13:36:06)

  • Any other business. (danilos, 13:37:52)

Meeting ended at 13:38:32 UTC.

Action items

  • mabac to ensure snowball v11 works with ICS (at least for someone if not for him)
  • everyone to register for Connect and book their travel

Action items, by person

  • mabac
    • mabac to ensure snowball v11 works with ICS (at least for someone if not for him)

People present (lines said)

  • danilos (90)
  • mabac (19)
  • salgado (15)
  • jamestunnicliffe (6)
  • ubot2 (3)
  • CcSsNET (3)
  • linarobot (2)
  • gesha (1)
  • fabo (1)
  • dkalaker (1)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-12-06 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:11)