Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • None.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Fixed config display issue in android-build frontend
  • Fix to set retention of official builds to infinite by default
  • Further android-build <-> gerrit integration discussion

  • 11.08 releasing and release testing

Plans

  • Perform android-build space upgrade
  • Finalize 11.09 plans/blueprints

Issues

  • Still no news on visa invitation letter
  • No response from IS on firewall easing on android.git.linaro.org
  • With latest Zach's plans, android.git.linaro.org has too little space to import 4 new kernel repos

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Several bug fixes for fetch image GUI
  • Minor admin distractions
  • Lots of board debug (my board will run the Pandaboard test suite, but not boot Linaro releases at the moment)
  • Started looking at Offspring since it will be the focus of the Private Hardware Packs task

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Deepti B.Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Basic bundle information of kernel that includes the kernel build status is ready. The kernel build status is sent to the LAVA now. Needs more improvements.
  • Follow up on ~linaro-infrastructure/linaro-ci/jenkins-config designated as private.
  • Walked Alexander Sack through the ci.linoro.org work and helped him with the kernel job setup. ci.linaro.org now has linux-next, Linux ARM SoC, Linux (Master) CI Builds [ Linus Torvalds tree] builds for panda. Thanks to Alexander for the same.
  • Enhanced the 3.0 kernel testing to include the other tests like gmpbench, posixtestsuite etc
  • Moved all the jenkins job instructions to bzr scripts. The jenkins job will now include only few command shell instructions.

Plans

  • Move all the CI builds to the new include the scripts from the bzr branch. This will help in maintainance of the jenkins job.
  • Fix the deployment problems we currently see on the CI builds for panda that are != linux-linaro

Absences

  • Aug 31 and Sep 1 are national holidays on the eve of Id and Ganesh festival.

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

  • After-vacation email madness
  • Some administrivia
  • Patchwork changes according to Paul's feedback after the code review done during the sprint
  • Wrote a comprehensive document of the changes done to patchwork that are not going upstream

Plans

  • There are still a few changes that could be done to improve patches.l.o but maybe there's more important stuff for me to work on? If so, please do let me know :)

Issues

  • Too much email

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

Plans

  • Start looking at status.linaro.org code for next project.
  • Do some hands-on work on roadmap tracking on status.linaro.org
  • Fix one or two svammel bugs, since doko shows some interest in the project again.
  • Book flight and hotel for Orlando.

Issues

  • Nothing

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by james_w at 12:07:47 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-08-30-12.07.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-08-30 (james_w, 12:09:03)

  • actions from last meeting (james_w, 12:09:14)

  • Activity reports (james_w, 12:11:22)

    • ACTION: james_w will raise android disk space issue to IS today (fabo, 12:20:43)

  • release (james_w, 12:28:29)

    • ACTION: james_w/mabac will create a BP for the status.linaro.org roadmap feature (fabo, 12:39:41)

  • (james_w, 12:40:47)

  • buddy system (james_w, 12:40:55)

    • ACTION: everyone to set up a call with their buddy to talk about work for this month (james_w, 12:47:52)

    • buddy system back, once or twice a month (fabo, 12:49:16)
    • ACTION: james_w to email about what's expected from the buddy system (james_w, 12:52:38)

  • any other business (james_w, 12:53:54)

Meeting ended at 12:58:40 UTC.

Action items

  • james_w will raise android disk space issue to IS today
  • james_w/mabac will create a BP for the status.linaro.org roadmap feature
  • everyone to set up a call with their buddy to talk about work for this month
  • james_w to email about what's expected from the buddy system

Action items, by person

  • james_w
    • james_w will raise android disk space issue to IS today
    • james_w/mabac will create a BP for the status.linaro.org roadmap feature
    • james_w to email about what's expected from the buddy system
  • mabac
    • james_w/mabac will create a BP for the status.linaro.org roadmap feature

People present (lines said)

  • james_w (56)
  • mabac (19)
  • fabo (18)
  • pfalcon (14)
  • jamestunnicliffe (9)
  • salgado (6)
  • deepti1 (6)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-08-30 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:56)